Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FlashFearless
Nov 4, 2004
Death. But not for you, Gunslinger. Never for you.

I named my first level after my pug, and he immediately peed on the floor. I regret giving him this honor.

It's just a basic 1-1 type world in the SMW theme.

NHR-HK3-L9G

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FlashFearless
Nov 4, 2004

My second level is up, SMW traditional style. You're meant to be following Abe the Pug's escape as he heads downward into the caves, so it's a vertical level.

Y7K-P6X-VPF

How are you guys posting the fancy thumbnails? Do you need a game bridge to do that, or is there something simple I'm missing?

FlashFearless
Nov 4, 2004

So I'm a dickhead, and my level "1-2 Abe's Descent" had some issues, requiring me to upload a new version. I cannot edit the spreadsheet, obviously.

The new version is PCR-4CT-MVG

It has the same name.

FlashFearless
Nov 4, 2004

My Jam week 1 submission, Hit the Switch, Get Rich!

7GN-2QY-CLF

Update: Deleted until further notice.

FlashFearless fucked around with this message at 14:25 on Jul 3, 2019

FlashFearless
Nov 4, 2004

I feel like every time I have an idea for something in the 3d tileset, the block/mechanic I need isn't there. No note blocks?

FlashFearless
Nov 4, 2004

Ok, I've tested and tested and tested my jam level, and I think it's really ready:

Hit the Switch, Get Rich:

007-G0J-RTF

FlashFearless
Nov 4, 2004

My first blitz completed! Time: 47 minutes 30 seconds

For some goddamn reason the pipes in the jungle are freezing and liable to burst. Someone needs to take a look.

G96-1DX-VGF

FlashFearless
Nov 4, 2004

I have uploaded the third level in my Abe the Pug series. I'm trying to do these as standard levels that could actually fit in SMW.

https://twitter.com/Flashy99/status/1148013782645346304

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FlashFearless
Nov 4, 2004

Did a couple random acts of Marios before I got too drat tired for the day:

#420 Purple Pipes in the Dusty Dunes

This was a good solid mario 3 level. I really liked it. Pulled a couple tricks, but nothing mean, and I felt smart when I figured out my way forward.

#272 Thwompy Thwomps Thwomping Thwomp

I'm not good enough for this level so I can't properly review it :( I'm sorry that I suck.