Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shoegazing
Jan 29, 2006

Macaluso posted:

Okay next question: Is there a way to reset Mario when testing a stage to the starting point with just a button press or do I need to drag him back to the start every time

I haven’t gotten into the maker stuff yet so I don’t know exactly, but I remember watching a Nintendo E3 stream where they were demonstrating you could hold down something and it would do exactly that.

Edit: Yep just tested it out. Hold down the play or minus button and you start from the start.

Shoegazing fucked around with this message at 05:41 on Jun 28, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shoegazing
Jan 29, 2006

Magma Momentum Killer
8V8-CH3-2GG

After being extremely sick and unable to play since the game came out, I’ve finally been able to finish my first real level.

It’s pretty simple, playing off the rising and falling lava mechanic. There are a few big gently caress you moments, but is otherwise pretty easy. You just need to make sure you don’t miss anything.....