Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who do you wish to win the Democratic primaries?
This poll is closed.
Joe Biden, the Inappropriate Toucher 18 1.46%
Bernie Sanders, the Hand Flailer 665 54.11%
Elizabeth Warren, the Plan Maker 319 25.96%
Kamala Harris, the Cop Lord 26 2.12%
Cory Booker, the Super Hero Wannabe 5 0.41%
Julian Castro, the Twin 5 0.41%
Kirsten Gillibrand, the Franken Killer 5 0.41%
Pete Buttigieg, the Troop Sociopath 17 1.38%
Robert Francis O'Rourke, the Fake Latino 3 0.24%
Jay Inslee, the Climate Alarmist 8 0.65%
Marianne Williamson, the Crystal Queen 86 7.00%
Tulsi Gabbard, the Muslim Hater 23 1.87%
Andrew Yang, the $1000 Fool 32 2.60%
Eric Swalwell, the Insurance Wife Guy 2 0.16%
Amy Klobuchar, the Comb Enthusiast 1 0.08%
Bill de Blasio, the NYPD Most Hated 4 0.33%
Tim Ryan, the Dope Face 3 0.24%
John Hickenlooper, the Also Ran 7 0.57%
Total: 1229 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Junior G-man
Sep 15, 2004

Wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma

Grouchio posted:

I want there to be candidates stepping down next week.

I want Joe Biden to be scraped across the pavement for another 3 months before he steps out. I need another Jeb!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Junior G-man
Sep 15, 2004

That whole piece is full of sparkles:

quote:

The former vice president added that if Medicare for All were to pass, the country would "have 300 million people landing on a health care plan. How long is that going to take? What's it going to do?"

But that was not the extent of Biden's disagreements on policy with the left of the party.

The former vice president also said he doesn't believe "in the way" that other Democratic presidential hopefuls are proposing most liberal policies, including tuition-free college with the cancellation of all student loan debt.

He also took issue with decriminalizing crossing the border without documentation, an idea first floated by former Housing and Urban Development Secretary Julian Castro as a way to stop separating families at the US-Mexico border.

"No, I don't. No, I don't," Biden said when asked if he agreed with the plan. "I think people should have to get in line, but if people are coming because they're actually seeking asylum, they should have a chance to make their case."

Biden's task is now to convince Americans that his brand of politics has a better chance of defeating President Donald Trump in 2020.

One way that many Democrats believe he could better his chances is by picking a woman as his possible vice president, should he win the nomination.

Biden said he didn't want to be presumptive by saying he will or won't pick a certain person as vice president, but added, "I think it'd be great to have a female vice president and if I don't win, it'd be great to have a female president."

Junior G-man
Sep 15, 2004

Holy gently caress he looks like skinny Florida rear end in a top hat granddad in that interview.

Ahhhh. It's so good. "Access to education".

Junior G-man
Sep 15, 2004

Goddamn you all need to watch the whole 11 minute piece. This man needs to be stopped.

Edit; and Chris Cuomo is such a prick.

Edit2: He thinks Mexico should allow the FBI and US law enforcement to 'clean up' because their own cops are corrupt. Good gently caress.

Edit3: Jesus loving Christ the last minute is just Cuomo sucking off Diamond Joe. It's such a layup.

Edit4: Joe still thinking that he will be able to 'persuade' these lunatic republicans.

Junior G-man fucked around with this message at 14:27 on Jul 5, 2019

Junior G-man
Sep 15, 2004

"I'm gonna protect and build on Obamacare in office" - Joe Biden

"The same Republicans who have been trying to gut and repeal Obamacare since before it started are gonna work with me to build on that policy because cooperation and decorum" - also Joe Biden

:psyduck:

Junior G-man
Sep 15, 2004

Change we can believe in. Biden-san :love:

Junior G-man
Sep 15, 2004

FlamingLiberal posted:

I’m not. Before he declared he had no staff or campaign infrastructure somehow, despite the fact that he had been planning to run since like 2016. So I have to think that most of his money went to just hiring people

Dipshit consultants are most expensive.

Junior G-man
Sep 15, 2004

LMAO please clarify that Corey.

Junior G-man
Sep 15, 2004

Mellow Seas posted:

He’s probably worse. At least Trump has amphetamines propping him up.

The centrist brain worms have finally finished the main course.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Junior G-man
Sep 15, 2004

Quite frankly, that's not a bad lane for him.

Now drop the gently caress out and go beat Cornyn's rear end, you big horsey dummy.