Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bloodly
Nov 3, 2008

Not as strong as you'd expect.

quote:

The fun kind about no gods no masters or the lovely kind about torture and eeeeevvviiilllllll?

The first kind doesn't exist. The closest thing to what you want is the Hermetics.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

winterwerefox
Apr 23, 2010

The next movie better not make me shave anything :(

Satanism is for weak losers that skulk and are emo in the dark.

Hercules and Zeus! A

Rubix Squid
Apr 17, 2014
B - Praise Space Satan!

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

👁️🔥👁️👁️👁️BE NOT👄AFRAID👁️👁️👁️🔥👁️

A

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Royalty is a continuous shitposting motion.
I can say from recent experience that playing as a high ranking Satanist is a loving blast when I lucked into my heir being one. I just wish she'd been young enough to get preggers with a devil baby.

So, B because Cain needs to raise some hell.

Lustful Man Hugs
Jul 18, 2010

Fuckin' A!

GunnerJ
Aug 1, 2005

Do you think this is funny?
B

fucking love Fiona Apple
Jun 19, 2013

samus comfy so what

A! Only the old gods can save us now!

This is quite the hellworld the game has created for you.

Rogue AI Goddess
May 10, 2012

I enjoy the sight of humans on their knees.
That was a joke... unless..?
All hail Discordia.

Luhood
Nov 13, 2012
B good for Satan!

Ballbot5000
Dec 13, 2008

Fabricati diem, pvnc.
B

Mirdini
Jan 14, 2012

Would be pretty ok if counter-abrahamic luciferanism wins but voting good old A for now.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

B, but once you've got what you want out of it betray the great betrayer and do A.

sheep-dodger
Feb 21, 2013

Livewire42 posted:

Does Hellenism give you any sweet magic powers? I'm assuming Satanism does.

Hellenism gives you the magic power of your troops never taking any morale damage if you play your cards right. Our guy probably can't do it anymore due to being maxed out, but the commander talent that you get from the Hellenic Fight Club is utterly ridiculous when stacked with good martial. I once broke a multiplayer game with that combo because three players attacking simultaneously couldn't dent my armies.
A

Retarded Goatee
Feb 6, 2010
I spent :10bux: so that means I can be a cheapskate and post about posting instead of having some wit or spending any more on comedy avs for people. Which I'm also incapable of. Comedy.
A

Lynneth
Sep 13, 2011
Hail Hellenism, because Satan is dumb.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
I say again, there's nothing preventing us from doing both, and Bacchus is much more fun than some loser dumb enough to pick a fight with the Creator :colbert:

plaintiff
May 15, 2015

A, but that we should go full Bacchus.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012
I vote for a A, but as a cult of Hades.

MaxieSatan
Oct 19, 2017

critical support for anarchists

Xelkelvos posted:

I vote for a A, but as a cult of Hades.

I don't imagine Hades would be particularly fond of an immortal who seeks to master the power of the Necronomicon. Kind of fucks with his own niche.

Tricky Dick Nixon
Jul 26, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
B.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

MaxieSatan posted:

I don't imagine Hades would be particularly fond of an immortal who seeks to master the power of the Necronomicon. Kind of fucks with his own niche.

Seems apropos though, to worship the God of the Dead as he seeks to appropriate and possibly even emulate him

hashashash
Nov 2, 2016

Cure for cancer discovered!
Court physicians hate him!

CommissarMega posted:

I say again, there's nothing preventing us from doing both, and Bacchus is much more fun than some loser dumb enough to pick a fight with the Creator :colbert:

The catch is that if we don't establish satanism as a religion, then the AI could possibly go for it instead. More specifically - Genghis, who's already a closet satanist. So no, probably won't be able to do both.

kibaces
Jul 11, 2016
We're in athens so there is only one option
A!

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

hail satan, B

TheFlyingLlama
Jan 2, 2013

You really think someone would do that? Just go on the internet and be a llama?

Hashim posted:

Genghis, who's already a closet satanist

wait what

Jossar
Apr 2, 2018

Current status: Angry about subs :argh:

Hashim posted:

Genghis, who's already a closet satanist.

With how the world's developing, Hashim could pretty much say anything at this point and i'd go "Yeah, that seems about right."

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Crazy how the Dwemer showed up in India

Hiveminded
Aug 26, 2014
Man, what a tough choice. We could worship a bunch of loser greek gods in togas or we could make pals with the literal goddamn devil and his crew of fallen angels who'll totally hook our guy up with a sweet new demonhand. gee golly real hard decisions here.
B hail satan

Snipee
Mar 27, 2010

Hashim posted:

The catch is that if we don't establish satanism as a religion, then the AI could possibly go for it instead. More specifically - Genghis, who's already a closet satanist. So no, probably won't be able to do both.

I retract my earlier vote for b in light of this information and now choose to abstain. The idea of the immortal khan revealing himself as the prophet of Satanism after he conquers half of Eurasia is too beautiful to mess with.

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Genghis Khan being immortal is really the icing on the cake of this incredible story.

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

:marc:
I mean Ghengis Khan was also called the Scourge of God, so all the more reason to get to Satan before he does.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Archenteron posted:

I mean Ghengis Khan was also called the Scourge of God, so all the more reason to get to Satan before he does.

The Great Khan is actually the Scourge acting on behalf of God.

Jossar
Apr 2, 2018

Current status: Angry about subs :argh:

Xelkelvos posted:

The Great Khan is actually the Scourge acting on behalf of God.

Temujin will announce his conversion by pronouncing himself the Devil Incarnate and renaming the Mongolian Empire level title to "Prince of Darkness".

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker
B

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Jossar posted:

Temujin will announce his conversion by pronouncing himself the Devil Incarnate and renaming the Mongolian Empire level title to "Prince of Darkness".

Well how else does a third of the population get sent to Hell and a third get sent to Heaven?

Dance Officer
May 4, 2017

It would be awesome if we could dance!
Closet Satanist Temujin has got me convinced, B

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Considering you can get missions/events to off other Satanic society members, it'd be pretty interesting to see if one ever popped for our boy Cain versus Genghis Khan.

The Sandman
Jun 23, 2013

Okay!

So, I've, like, designed a really sweet attack plan that I'm calling Attack Plan Ded Moroz, like "Deadmau5!"

WUB!
Obviously we need to decapitate Genghis and take his Quickening.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pacho
Jun 9, 2010
I was going to vote por Satanism but the narrative of muslims on the west and (christian-influenced)satanists on the east driving central europe to extreme paganism is too interesting to pass. A