Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wengy
Feb 6, 2008

Im dead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wengy
Feb 6, 2008

I literally can't watch this or I might hurt someone. My hatred for this Serbian piece of poo poo knows no bounds.

Wengy
Feb 6, 2008

hurts so much

Wengy
Feb 6, 2008

Djokovic is such a villain, I could almost respect it if it didn't work so well on me. God I hate this scumbag

Wengy
Feb 6, 2008

loving hell im dying

Wengy
Feb 6, 2008

Glare Seethe posted:

There are a number of legitimate reasons to dislike Djokovic (Serbian nationalist who's made some ugly comments about Kosovo; is supportive of violent thug Gimelstob; plays fairly unexciting tennis; is insecure and desperate to be loved, which is a turnoff; is/was probably a doper - but they likely all are), but the biggest one is probably that he keeps beating the players people liked before he showed up.

I have never despised him, but he's always been my least favorite of the big 4, and his recent comments about the Gimelstob case were frankly disgusting and pushed my opinion of him into the gutter, for good.

Jesus Christ I hadn't even read about the Gimelstob thing yet. What a piece of poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wengy
Feb 6, 2008

This must be the end of Federers career. He'lll never recover from this humiliation, and neither will I

gonna cry now