Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Deformed Church
May 12, 2012

5'5", IQ 81

fancyclown posted:

Stupid day off :argh:

Also how about them ATP young guns? Soon they will start winning slams right.... right? :imunfunny:

In an ideal world the day off would be Monday when I'm at work and can't watch anyway, but I get that doesn't really fit nicely into the gap between rounds.

And hey, give it ten years and these guys will be winning because the good players have retired

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deformed Church
May 12, 2012

5'5", IQ 81

Pella vs Raonic got really good at the end.

I doubt he'll make it through the next round and he'll get smeared by Djokovic if he does, but there was some excellent tennis towards the end there.

Deformed Church
May 12, 2012

5'5", IQ 81

oh god

Deformed Church
May 12, 2012

5'5", IQ 81

no

Deformed Church
May 12, 2012

5'5", IQ 81

this wasnt in the script at all

Deformed Church
May 12, 2012

5'5", IQ 81

lmao he missed the ground with his foot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deformed Church
May 12, 2012

5'5", IQ 81

and the worse player wins, in accordance with the purpose of the sporting competition