Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

I love and hate these kind of fights where it feels like one fighter has to do everything perfect in spite of being technically better.

Feels like I'm watching a Punch-Out match.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

that tagged him

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

Flankensttein: A name given to a FPS gamer who constantly flanks to get kills.

"So I was playing COD yesterday, and some flankenstein came up from behind and shot me."
loving HAMMERS OUT THERE!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Oh shiiiiit

Ratios and Tendency
Apr 23, 2010

:swoon: MURALI :swoon:

lol

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Ngannou looks like a late 80's/early 90's action movie heavy and I mean that in the best, most flattering way possible.

HOLY poo poo

Wise Learned Man
Apr 22, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Junior looks doughy.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

THEY DID THE PUNCH :woop:

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

good god

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
welp

turntabler
Sep 10, 2011
JDS seems like he has low hands and a high chin.

Haha my stream is behind apparently

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
gat dam

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

HE loving DID IT AGAIN

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

jase1 posted:

loving HAMMERS OUT THERE!

congrats jase

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
JDS MISSED A BIG SWING AND loving PAID FOR IT

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

I love how every one of Ngannou's wins are loving incredible and simultaneously do nothing to answer if he's improved from his losses

Wise Learned Man
Apr 22, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
bad move

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
God drat

Glad JDS didn't get killed

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

JDS is still standing and fully cognizant, he should count himself among the lucky ones.

Scrapez
Feb 27, 2004

Low kicks and bombs. Holy poo poo.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
Ok then

Veskit
Mar 2, 2005

I love capitalism!! DM me for the best investing advice!
loving Francis Holy shiiotttttttttt

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

DO ANOTHER ROUND CMON THEYRE FINE

DO ANOTHER FIGHT

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Ngannou is a loving beast.

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 21 days!
Not even midnight on the east coast, nice. Fights were good. Good night everybody.

Screama
Nov 25, 2007
Yes, I am very cereal.
God drat he is good at his one thing

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
Man, how did that Derrick Lewis fight suck so much poo poo. Ngannou went right back to murdering people in like a minute after it.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

I think that big haymaker would have gotten him countered out against more heavyweights than just Ngannou

(looks at heavyweight rankings)

well nonetheless.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

CarlCX posted:

I love how every one of Ngannou's wins are loving incredible and simultaneously do nothing to answer if he's improved from his losses

i feel like he would lose to......*shakes magic 8 ball*......travis browne.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Jerusalem posted:

JDS is still standing and fully cognizant, he should count himself among the lucky ones.

Yea for how bad JDS could have been hurt this is the best it could have been for him in that regard

The Automator
Jan 16, 2009
Good on JDS for not getting totally slept because fuuuuuuck

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
The flyweight round was better

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Digital Jedi posted:

God drat

Glad JDS didn't get killed

yeah same here.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Jerusalem posted:

It doesn’t even look like he was hit that hard, but he realized when he was on his knees with his head on the ground in front of Francis that it wasn’t going to go well.

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

A good lad who likes his Anna's.
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh

FishBowlRobot
Mar 21, 2006

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

A good lad who likes his Anna's.
a couple years back cain and jds had some of the greatest HW fights ever and Francis ended them each in less than two minutes

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

blue footed boobie posted:

It doesn’t even look like he was hit that hard, but he realized when he was on his knees with his head on the ground in front of Francis that it wasn’t going to go well.

im so glad it was herb in there

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Put 100% of your skill points in hooks and you're guaranteed the #2 ranking in heavyweight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

never, like, count out Touchdown Tom, man
That fight might have kept going if it was anybody other than jds but I think herb acted on all our instincts and hell, i'm glad of it