Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Only Trust Your Respirator, kupo!
Art/Quote by: Rubby
I was aware of Neil Breen's unique talents via RLM and Best of the Worst, but your deep dive and detailed recaps are simply phenomenal.

Hope the OP is able to return to the thread someday!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

JAMOOOL posted:

ok just saw the trailer for Cade: The Tortured Crossing and I think it has the potential to be the most bonkers film ever made

I'm bummed he appears to have increased the green screen usage, but I'm happy to see he invested heavily in fight and stunt choreography.

Also this may be his breakout hit, according to 340 very sincere voters:

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Rascar Capac posted:

What I find interesting is that Breen has independently discovered the look of a 1990s FMV game in which Christopher Walken opens a cyberpunk detective agency in Hell.

...I'd play the hell out of a Neil Breen written&directed FMV game, it would prob sell enough to partially finance his next flick too.

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Breen unironically quoting the IMDB score is so good because I'm legit unsure how much he believes it.

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Watching Galaxy Quest

Holy poo poo does Tim Allen's character in the "original TV episodes" shown in the film look like our esteemed Neil Breen.