Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

:perfect:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

karmicknight posted:

The real thread tag was the friends we made along the way.

...I didn't make any friends :(

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
But that would only be possible if I liked any of you :confused:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

It's true, I do push people away because I fear intimacy :smith:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
But if you look in their eyes, man, have you seen the fear in all those little Scoopsters? They realize that when I get Jerusalem cinched up in the launch position, when I SLAM him through the Punchsport Pagoda, brother!---from GBS, down to FYAD the fault line is gonna break off! And as Jerusalem falls into the ocean!---as my next two opponents fall to the ocean floor and I pin ‘em, so will LOWTAX and ALL THE SCOOPAMANIACS! But as Lowtax hangs on to the top of the Punchsport Pagoda, with his family under his other arm, as they SINK, to the BOTTOM OF THE SEA---THANK GOD Lowtax's a Scoopamaniac! He’ll know enough to let go of his materialistic possessions, hang on to the wife and kids, DOG PADDLE with his life all the way to safety! But Lowtax, if somethin’ happens, if you run outta gas, and all those little Scoopamaniacs, just hang on to the LARGEST BACK in the world, and I’ll dog paddle us, backstroke all of us to safety!