Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

The world of pro-wrestling in particular has been pretty shaken up recently, and to a lesser extent MMA too, and our current selection of thread tags doesn't really reflect that. While we can't go hogwild and change EVERYTHING, this thread is for posting proposed new or updated thread tags. Keep in mind some poor admin bastard has to go through and do all the backend work on all this so I'm not going to flood them with a ton of changes, but we could certainly use tags for AEW, NXT and probably a couple of the more significant B-League MMA promotions like Bellator or ONE FC.

So if you have a tag you'd like to see used, post it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Holy fucccccck

I love this one, it has a doggy on it! :neckbeard:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Also should the TNA tag just stay the TNA tag, or be replaced by one (possibly even identical to the current one) that says Impact on it instead?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Wazzu posted:

Is a Japanese non-NJPW and Joshi tag worth making?

Yes and...

YES!

Abroham Lincoln posted:

I made a boring NXT tag since that one got called out in the OP. I feel like their logo is off center and it bothers me

It does feel off-center to me too, but looking closer it also looks like it... isn't? Technically at least, but it still looks like it is. It's weird.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Okay, I'm going to ask for these ones to be added:

It looks like the MMA guys are largely okay with the current tags so I'll probably just leave those as is, but I'll leave this thread open a bit in case there are any more suggestions (including for wrestling stuff). I would also like an NXT tag but Abroham's proposed version has that weird off-center issue that would drive me insane if I put it up so I'll leave that for now.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Two posts in a row requesting beef :thunk:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Yeah that's probably it, the negative space also makes it look like the T is in a slightly smaller font too.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

The new tags are now active, and I love them :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Stone Pitbull 141 posted:

J-ru, What must I do to make this happen?

It's not gonna be a tag, but you could always repurpose it as a smiley and help Lowtax buy his robot spine. :)