Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

Previa_fun posted:

does anyone have eyes on Dave

I'd be lying if I said I didn't immediately have the same thought.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

The main mode selector knob on my mom's washer has been hosed up for eons now, on any setting other than "cottons - extended soak" it'll like fill halfway and then shut off. pulled the panel off in hopes of cleaning corrosion but the little potentiometer thing is sealed, don't think i can get at the guts non destructively.

Whole new control board is like $50+ even for used ones, ugh.

e: gently caress phone posting

Fender Anarchist fucked around with this message at 21:15 on Jul 13, 2019

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

Tremek posted:

I have to do something about the stock throttle tip-in

this is my biggest loving gripe with modern cars, when I'm playing chauffer I can't drive my family's cars as smoothly as they demand because of the loving SPORTY! throttle mapping.

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

It's fine, I'm sure Moog makes suspension parts for a 458, right?

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

Lol rockauto does list Ferraris. For an 09 430 you can get:
-Brake pads!
-Spark plugs!
-Catalysts!
-O2 sensors!
-Wiper blades!
-TPMS sensors!

Surely this will be enough to keep your budget exotic on the road for days to come. Weeks, even.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

Rhyno posted:

So I know she fuckin hates me but has anyone heard from Queen Combat?

She's fine? :shrug: