Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Black88GTA
Oct 8, 2009

Darchangel posted:

Just got a new battery for the Crown Vic from Wal-Mart. got the Ever-Start Maxx 850 CCA for $94. They were the only one's handy that had a group 65 battery for less than $100 - and that was the most expensive option. If I'd wanted to be super-cheap, they had a 1-year 650 CCA battery for $50. I don't have a Costco membership, nor one located closer than about 30 minutes drive.

I despise Wal-Mart, but I have to admit that they were the only place I found within a ~10 mile radius that had two big rear end H8 batteries in stock and ready to go for my 840Ci when the batteries went tits up on my way to work a few years back. The price was better than all of the other stores around (who only had one in stock, if any at all) also.

I swear there's someone on Wal-Mart's purchasing team who maintains a stupid old BMW, because they are consistently the only place I can find the 5qt jugs of Mobil 1 15W-50 oil also. Even the dedicated auto parts stores around here don't have it, not even in the 1 quart bottles.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU