Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nidhg00670000
Mar 26, 2010

We're in the pipe, five by five.
Grimey Drawer
Magtech 9F (95 gr 9x19) doesn't have enough energy to penetrate regular cardboard if heated until they go off.

Ofc we didn't know this beforehand, so it probably scores pretty high on the list of dumbest things I've done.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nidhg00670000
Mar 26, 2010

Grimey Drawer

MrOnBicycle posted:

I'd go for a LS if I could afford it, but the V8s is a bit too pricey to run.

LS600h? There are a couple of high mileage ones on Blocket for reasonable money.

Nidhg00670000
Mar 26, 2010

Grimey Drawer

MrOnBicycle posted:

3. Even a GS was louder than I expected on our lovely drat roads.

Lexus isn't outstanding in the noise department in my experience. I know it's easy to dismiss as "yeah, I'm sure it's a coincidence that you as a swede says that", but at least in Vi Bilägares tests, Volvos almost always come out on top when it comes to road noise in the cabin. In their 2016 50 car noise comparison test the BMW 3-series placed 26th, and here's from another test from 2016 with two other cars that aren't in the 50 car test.

Nidhg00670000
Mar 26, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Olympic Mathlete posted:

CIf you ever want to feel better about yourself google the word 'incel' and witness how broke-brained some guys are.

Or just use in-house resources.

Nidhg00670000
Mar 26, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Beverly Cleavage posted:

Speaking of, baby #4 due in 1.5 weeks.

My man, have you heard the expression "keeping it in your pants"?