Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22
Tremek, glad all the important things are OK and that it's just stuff that's gone.

Check your smoke detectors, people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

Darchangel posted:

I got 21.9 on my first tank (that I put in. morethanjake kindly left me a full tank to start with,) then 24.4, 23.0, and 17.3 on the last half-tank fill up (I was hammering it going

holy moly that is like e39 m5 fuel economy dang

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

fridge corn posted:

Diesels in passenger vehicles are awful and they need to die

Ya

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

I've never understood the desire for huge TVs. We have a little 40" at home that is still quite nice and works fine, but it seems like it's impossible to get something that size anymore. We are staying in another city for the summer in a furnished apartment and the TV here is fuckin huge. I don't think it's meaningfully improved the quality of my tv watching.

Some of it may be that I grew up without a TV so my standards are low. Also commercials: super weird

For monitors, I find anything bigger than about 26" is too big to see in its entirety on the desk and at that point you should just have multiple monitors.

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

That Sentra preformed well if that was a 60mph hit. Everything looks like it deformed just the way it should. Cabin looks intact. Modern cars are great.

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

25 years ago is right around when Mitsubishi still made decent cars

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

the interior is a bit garish but other than the weird button wall it looks fine

i mean it's a 60k 490hp mid engined car where the outside looks fairly decent what the gently caress else do you guys want

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

Ether Frenzy posted:

If Chevrolet is somehow the single company on the planet that hasn't noticed there's shitloads of super rich people with no sense of value on anything and are somehow selling a flagship rival to a McLaren or entry-level Ferrari for 1/3rd the price, good for them. I'm over here looking at the chart "How capitalism actually works" and not holding my breath.

ive read this like nine times and it's not coming any closer to making sense

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

Applebees Appetizer posted:

Jeep I looked at was a POS and the guy selling it was posing as a private seller, turned out to be a dealer. gently caress this poo poo.

Also drove a Prius C......Lol WAY too slow, the rental Sentra I have feels like a rocket ship in comparison.

I have a rental Sentra right now and was very prepared to hate it but its... pretty competent. The CVT is weird and it's a bit cheap feeling but it's got huge interior space for a small car, it does pretty well over bumps and highway. I was shocked. I'd never buy one but I can see why someone wanting a cheap appliance would. Even lovely cars are pretty good these days.

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

Darchangel posted:

I just learned that BMW makes a loving FWD vehicle. God is dead.

They’ve made minis for like two decades mate

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

you are also aware that BMW has made a FWD car since 2014 with a bmw badge right

bmw still makes mostly RWD cars, no one is forcing you to buy a 2 series active tourer

edit: sorry to hear about bad dog news and bad partner news, that poo poo sucks guys.

KYOON GRIFFEY JR fucked around with this message at 19:14 on Jul 30, 2019

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

cakesmith handyman posted:

Is that the minivan? I can't tell from the numbers or names anymore, a workmate started trying to list all the cars you could buy from bmw these days and got confused and angry.

yes, shares architecture with the X1 and the Countryman i think.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

i love the Panda but it is not a safe car