Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

Yes please.

It has the perfect face too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

Powershift posted:

why the gently caress we gotta celebrate imperialism and genocide anyways

I so dearly miss Wonder Showzen...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmyF-DBIq2I

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

Tremek posted:

Yesterday I got a hug from a random Petsmart employee, and a dog food rep insisted on buying a couple of bags of treats to send home to my dad’s. On the whole people have been really amazing and I’m so appreciative of the friends and family and community we’re fortunate to have.

You must be good people Tremek, sorry this poo poo has landed on your doorstep :/

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

Rhyno posted:

Edit: My wife and my sister and her fiance want to buy a boat. Blech. I want cars.

...if it flies, floats or fucks...

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

Diesels need to stop being a thing simply because they sound like rear end.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

T-Square posted:

Yeah, if you're gonna sit there and scream poo poo like that and get in people's faces, then I don't know what to tell you other than you deserve it when someone has had enough and pushes your poo poo in :shrug:

:hfive:

This dude and the motorbike Gollum guy both have moments of realisation that are wonderful. The fact this shitbird just carries on talking poo poo though just proves someone should've just lamped him and dragged him out onto the street, it's all he deserves.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

You know how stylists are forever saying the US has no taste? That interior isn't helping things.

That said, the exterior isn't bad, gets rid of those awful quad trumpets and it's supposedly gonna be 'cheap' for what will likely be a pretty nice car.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

MomJeans420 posted:

I remember seeing a store on the Champs-Élysées that had some cool cars in it, maybe the L'Atelier Renault Café?

*edit*
but even better than AI stuff is getting a gyro in the Latin quarter

The Citroen store is on the Champs-Elysees and it always worth a look, they usually have a wild concept car and some old race stuff hanging on the walls.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

STR posted:

I jumped on the Best Buy deal for the Playstation Classic for :20bux:.

If I didn't know it could be easily modded to run tons of other games, I'd be feeling a little salty. I bet the people who actually paid the original sticker of $100 were pretty pissed when they realized just how limited it is, and more pissed now that it's basically being sold at cost.

Yeah drat, the standard game selection is OK but the UK version gets PAL games which run like 16% slower so it's a lovely experience. The whole front end is fuggo and the games have a weird processing/filter that looks like poo poo. The first thing is solved by running Autobleem which can force 60hz, the latter is solved by not playing PS games on it :v:

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

Which Pajero model are you? I'm Long ZR Basic Package.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

Darchangel posted:

So, Britain. What the gently caress do you just do? Look, you don't have to be like us and elect the biggest buffoon you can find...

To be fair to the UK at this point in time Bojo was fronted by the conservative party themselves along with Jeremy oval office. The party voted the candidates down to those two, then the 150k members of the conservative party got to vote between these two. So a tiny, tiny amount of actual UK people got to vote for this result and I'm somewhat relieved to learn that there's at least 50k of them that aren't complete idiots by them not voting for Bojo.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

cakesmith handyman posted:

I like how the Tories blocked lowering the voting age then allowed 15 year olds to vote internally.

Tories: kids shouldn't be allowed to have opinions about stuff like climate change, they're too young and stupid to know anything!

Also Tories: kids in our party should be allowed to vote for the next PM

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

Somewhat Heroic posted:

Look at this. She fine.

Pros: no cheap black plastic like most cars
Cons: general design is pretty gross

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

T-Square posted:

You're all insane, the 4Runner is my favorite looking vehicle Toyota makes right now.

uh, this isn't a high bar my dude...

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

SeaGoatSupreme posted:

I just ate two packets of nong shim black ramen (the best easily available poo poo ever, like 2$ à pack and huge), a pound and a half of grilled chicken, a pound of okra I poached in the liquid, and two eggs I also poached in the liquid. Needed more egg.

Get on my level

E: like 3100 calories. I've done better for a meal. Meh.

Whoa, I'm aware of red Nong Shim ramen which is real good but I've never seen black. Gotta check this out.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

Rhyno posted:

we're trying to find the right truck/crossover to fit our needs and it's really frustrating.

You drove around in a PT Cruiser and liked it, it's not like you have standards so what's the deal? :v:

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

Tremek posted:

Point of order: can someone explain chad vs chud

Also, in the I don't know what it means and I'm too afraid to ask category: thot?

Chad is literally a dude who's not hideous looking, dresses well, has confidence and can speak to (and therefore sleep with) women. If you ever want to feel better about yourself google the word 'incel' and witness how broke-brained some guys are.

Chud is reserved for right wing shitlords of varying types.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

We found a chud already??

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

Ether Frenzy posted:

Also: Once Upon a Time In Hollywood is Tarantino's best movie since Pulp Fiction

How many lingering shots of women's feet are in the movie?

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

If life could stop kicking my AI doodz I'd really appreciate it, July has been a loving terrible month for you lot :/

Olympic Mathlete fucked around with this message at 13:55 on Jul 31, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

Someone make an August thread already

*edit: wait, found it. https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3895121