Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Powershift posted:

Also i think i use the smudge too too much, i should watch some tutorials or something.

Are you using Photoshop? The content-aware fill tool is your best friend. Takes some practice to use but it's excellent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

I live in Vancouver and am not likely to inherit anything anytime soon so I am resigned to renting forever

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

slam flanders posted:

Long time lurker looking for a heads-up. Have my daily driver all sorted out, but didn't know what is best to look for in a vehicle for long-hauls. Is there anything in particular I should look for in a vehicle I may be taking on 7 hour drives to get pussy? Could be in all seasons and since I am in Colorado, it could be in any direction/climate. Any help is appreciated, boys!

Source your quotes

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Impala feels like the brake rotors are slightly warped. All of my braking power is still there, it just feels like it's pulsing for a few milliseconds sometimes.

And here I was hoping my "buy an FR-S again, this time in cash" fund wasn't going to need to be dipped into...

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Tremek posted:

Confirmed I'm on the list with Purifoy Chevy for a C8 and ordered an email tune for the Raptor, don't @ me

Yessssssssssss

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Powershift posted:

Theoretically, how much air pressure do you think an aluminum Louisville slugger can handle inside of it?

Sounds like an answer you can get with an air compressor and a second Louisville Slugger.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Rhyno posted:

I was looking up an old post in another forum and unless search is broken it didnt look like she'd posted in quite a while. Last I recall she was having some money problems, just wanted to see if she was okay.

Search is broken again. Its indexer is on like, a month and a half delay.