Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Beverly Cleavage
Jun 22, 2004

I am a pretty pretty princess, watch me do my pretty princess dance....
Glad everyone is ok Tremek!

Today is definitely a monday. so much stupid little poo poo is going wrong and I'm annoyed as all get out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beverly Cleavage
Jun 22, 2004

Suburban Dad posted:

Didn't realize it was out already. Might have to try and do that soon.

I will not take my <2 year old, however. I don't know what the minimum age is that kids can handle movies in a theater, but we're not there yet. Not that I haven't seen some people try and then get annoyed when they throw a fit. Once, I saw a toddler at a 3 hour movie that started at 8pm and couldn't fathom how the parents thought that would end well. I think they made it about 30 minutes.

I can't even imagine. The kids are in bed (or nearly there) at 8. And my oldest is nearly 7. wtf.

Beverly Cleavage
Jun 22, 2004

HandlingByJebus posted:

...it actually just exploded and took the house with it...

Let's not tempt fate by saying this on the SAME PAGE we're still talking about Tremek's experience.

Powershift posted:

$40/hour for strangers
$80/hour for friends
$160/hour for family

This man knows.

Beverly Cleavage
Jun 22, 2004

Tremek posted:

So, uh, no - discovered this today -

Also today the fire investigator discovered a bullet hole in the passenger door of the Mercedes. TLDR real world results refute the bullshit above

:stare:

JFC, so glad everyone walked away from that.

Beverly Cleavage
Jun 22, 2004

Ubiquitous LS swap it response goes here.

Beverly Cleavage
Jun 22, 2004

I'm in this weird spot where I'm torn between trying to build up excitement over anything for myself, or just letting go and keeping my head down.

Turned 39 today. Absolutely no plans, even if kids are going to in-laws for the night. Wife is just extremely pregnant and over tired.
Speaking of, baby #4 due in 1.5 weeks.
Attempting to buy larger house.
Largely healthy and happy, but some stomach troubles and a recurring skin thing over the past few days is aggravating/sapping my excitement.

I got nothing.

Beverly Cleavage
Jun 22, 2004

Nidhg00670000 posted:

My man, have you heard the expression "keeping it in your pants"?

What are these "pants" you speak of?

You know how they teach you that it only takes one time? This yet unnamed child is the epitome of that saying. And yes, it was intentional, just also surprising. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beverly Cleavage
Jun 22, 2004

meatpimp posted:

Nuts cut, my man. It's so freeing.

It is on the list to get done before end of year. We're nailing our family out of pocket this year for a variety of reasons