Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Siochain
May 24, 2005

"can they get rid of any humans who are fans of shitheads like Kanye West, 50 Cent, or any other piece of crap "artist" who thinks they're all that?

And also get rid of anyone who has posted retarded shit on the internet."

Jesus Tremek, glad everyone is okay. Yell if you need anything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Siochain
May 24, 2005

"can they get rid of any humans who are fans of shitheads like Kanye West, 50 Cent, or any other piece of crap "artist" who thinks they're all that?

Tremek posted:

Thanks. I sort of flippantly said to my wife yesterday, “maybe [re: our friends’ response] this means people don’t think we’re total assholes!”

I feel pretty pathetic right now though. Randomly crying in the hotel bathroom in the middle of the night isn’t a good look.

loving text me if you need to vent man. You've got my number. You've been there for me through the whole loving poo poo I've been through - you are good people.
If you need a vacay, come on up to Northern Ontario. We'll find some fun to have for the whole family.

Siochain
May 24, 2005

slidebite posted:

Thanks guys - not looking for sympathy, just more of an outlet.

Genuinely appreciate it. I've always been one to hope for the best, prepare for the worst. He's a tough bastard and literally the luckiest guy I know (other than, well, cancer, obviously).

I feel your pain man. My dad's on the way out atm - symptoms are manageable, but no real treatment plan - anything would do him in faster than the cancer.
Smoked since he was 13, almost 90. Farmer, welder, etc. Just a shock he didn't get something sooner.

It sucks rear end. Just spend some time and do what you can.