Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fermented Tinal
Aug 25, 2005

by Pragmatica

:perfect:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fermented Tinal
Aug 25, 2005

by Pragmatica

Previa_fun posted:

It's so even at night you know the person tailgating you is better than you.

So when's Audi gonna start doing it?

Fermented Tinal
Aug 25, 2005

by Pragmatica
They did it.

They loving did it.

Toyota found a way to make the maw even worse.

And we thought it couldn't be done, what fools we are.

Fermented Tinal
Aug 25, 2005

by Pragmatica

Somewhat Heroic posted:

Just make sure it can
A: go 88 mph safely
B: stop
C: ?
D: profit

I also suggest doing something about the wheel flameout issue these are known to have.

Fermented Tinal
Aug 25, 2005

by Pragmatica

Olympic Mathlete posted:

Diesels need to stop being a thing simply because they sound like rear end.

Nay!

Free yourself from the shackles of the sparkplug!

Fermented Tinal
Aug 25, 2005

by Pragmatica

Applebees Appetizer posted:

Thanks guys. Steering wheel airbag went off but not the side bags for some reason. Pretty much a textbook front overlap, the car did it's job and i was able to walk from it (tho i don't remember that lol) one of the reasons I got the car was because of the good crash ratings.

The cops at the scene told me the other driver said "I ran a red light and somebody hit me" :v:

Broken ribs are a bitch but I'm glad you're otherwise okay. Sounds like the other driver is hosed.

Fermented Tinal
Aug 25, 2005

by Pragmatica
AA, what about a Kia Soul? It's boxy and quirky.

Fermented Tinal
Aug 25, 2005

by Pragmatica

Powershift posted:

How do potheads get anything done?

Have you seen how long it's taken me to do a body swap on a 40 year old pickup truck?

Fermented Tinal
Aug 25, 2005

by Pragmatica
Well, there's at least one way to find out...

Fermented Tinal
Aug 25, 2005

by Pragmatica
I thought it was Subaru.

Fermented Tinal
Aug 25, 2005

by Pragmatica

meatpimp posted:

Guys. Guys. GUYS.

The first pic of the interior of the new mid-engined Corvette is out and it is an absolute button-frenzy disaster.

Ferrari gives the passenger a nice screen with a readout of speed and stuff. Corvette gives the passenger a lap full of miscellaneous control buttons. :911:

20's GM, everyone.

Fermented Tinal
Aug 25, 2005

by Pragmatica

everdave posted:

Can you not poo poo at your house when the power is out?

If you have a pressure tank on a well system you might be able to flush and wash your hands twice.

If you're on city water it depends on how the system's designed but ultimately you will run out of water.

Fermented Tinal
Aug 25, 2005

by Pragmatica
The last place I lived at that was on well water I had both a composting toilet and a pit toilet, so it hardly mattered if the power went out because both were "dry."

Fermented Tinal
Aug 25, 2005

by Pragmatica
Look at all these chumps who don't know that peanut butter cookies are the best cookies.

Fermented Tinal
Aug 25, 2005

by Pragmatica

Darchangel posted:

I think I like where this one is going:

I am very confused about the raging hardon I have right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fermented Tinal
Aug 25, 2005

by Pragmatica
It's a group U1 battery.

Find a lawnmower.