Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

I think I realized why I hate getting stuck behind slow drivers so much.

It’s like when I’m stuck behind a slow driver it almost feels like I’m not even driving the car. I’m just watching a really lovely movie of someone’s trunk. I get bored.

I start to fidget... I start to brood...

When I have road in front on me I can be 100% focused on driving.

And you’re being a sub as they control your speed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Burt Sexual posted:

And you’re being a sub as they control your speed.

It’s true :(

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
I overheard a woman bragging about going the exact speed limit to act as a traffic speed controller. I'd always heard stuff like this second hand, but it was strange to see someone say it with pride.

These people should be forced to ride the bus.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Rad-daddio posted:

I overheard a woman bragging about going the exact speed limit to act as a traffic speed controller.

I’m going to reread this when I get home and it’s going to feel so loving good to blow my brains out.

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

I’m going to reread this when I get home and it’s going to feel so loving good to blow my brains out.

Just think, while you're angrily driving behind this woman as she slowly ambles along in her luxury SUX she's doing it on purpose and she's loving proud of it.

Every time you gesture at her, or bleep your horn, she smiles with glee and gets a little bit wetter. She's enjoying this in ways you can never understand. While you're cocking a revolver later that night, she'll be masturbating to thoughts of your impotent rage.

Dagen H
Mar 19, 2009

Hogertrafikomlaggningen

Rad-daddio posted:

Every time you gesture at her, or bleep your horn, she smiles with glee and gets a little bit wetter. She's enjoying this in ways you can never understand. While you're cocking a revolver later that night, she'll be masturbating to thoughts of your impotent rage.

This, but it's Liz Cheney.

Neutrino
Mar 8, 2006

Fallen Rib
I consistently drive 3-5mph over the speed limit. On a highway I will drive up to ten over. I'm not a millionaire and don't really want to spend money on frivolous poo poo like traffic tickets. Been there, done that. I spend the money I save on gambling and drugs.

Kibbles n Shits
Apr 8, 2006

burgerpug.png

Fun Shoe
I drive at a speed that is reasonable and prudent for the given conditions.

Fight me.

LinYutang
Oct 12, 2016

NEOLIBERAL SHITPOSTER

:siren:
VOTE BLUE NO MATTER WHO!!!
:siren:
I hate driving so I want to make driving also miserable for everyone else. Slow drivers ✊🏾

Kosmo Gallion
Sep 13, 2013
I'm the truck that joins the motorway and refuses to slow down to let the other truck that moved into the middle lane to let me in, back in front of me in the same lane. Hope everyone behind us enjoys the view!

Seriously gently caress those guys, they don't get any of the blame. Instead everyone yells at the other truck for daring to spend the next five miles "overtaking ".

marijuanamancer
Sep 11, 2001

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
sometimes i drive with adrenaline but also sometimes i want to sit back and just chill. honestly i cant wait for self driving to be real the world will be safer

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
zipper merging is stupid as hell, idc if traffic gets slowed down

grillster
Dec 25, 2004

:chaostrump:
Chill as a cucumber but I'll absolutely stomp on it if I need to do any negotiating.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Rad-daddio posted:

Just think, while you're angrily driving behind this woman as she slowly ambles along in her luxury SUX she's doing it on purpose and she's loving proud of it.

Except when you pass these people inside the city and their brain melts down.

YOU CAN'T DO THAT!

Aw yeah, that's alllll for me.