Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

RisqueBarber in shambles

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Redlining my shit posting machine

I dunno which cancer hero to root for there. Aghs TA or Aghs WW. gently caress em both

ChaosReaper
Feb 19, 2005
When a man lies he murders some part of the world. These are the pale deaths which men miscall their lives. All this I cannot bear to witness any longer. Cannot the kingdom of salvation take me home?

Shows Sumail would probably still dumpster people as a mid.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
I am now the #1 thread jinxer. Forgive me.

Also:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Victory Lap
Feb 25, 2001

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
jin jun poo

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

its time for Sumail to win another TI

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

boooooooooooooooo

Taffer
Oct 15, 2010

RazzleDazzleHour posted:

Its wild to think that the qualifier teams are the six "weakest" at TI

I'd guess most of the qualifier teams make it through the first couple rounds. They just seem really good.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

So if the qualifiers are done now and we don't get a patch in a few days I don't think we will get any patch until TI ends

RisqueBarber
Jul 10, 2005

IcePhoenix posted:

RisqueBarber in shambles

crying right now

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

$OG skyrocketing right now

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
https://twitter.com/Skiter/status/1413973563229548552

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

That is Free Loot, yes

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

RazzleDazzleHour posted:

Its wild to think that the qualifier teams are the six "weakest" at TI

since this is EU region, its a little different. Alliance have disappointed on LAN twice this year for example. Secret also came into their usual TI form (playing like poo poo)

Crummelhorn
Nov 3, 2010

EorayMel posted:

So if the qualifiers are done now and we don't get a patch in a few days I don't think we will get any patch until TI ends

TI is three whole months from now. There has to be a patch...there just has to be...

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

EorayMel posted:

That is Free Loot, yes

When I clipped it I thought about going back and fixing it to get rid of the stupid overlay and then realized that it was more accurate with it still there yeah

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

skiter looks like a fortnite pro from 2018 who is 30 and dresses like he's 16, but has a name like a redneck with an f350 who hangs out at the local Love's truck stop

skiter, shad, ammar the fucker, eu has some of the best names imo

sugar free jazz fucked around with this message at 22:36 on Jul 10, 2021

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

New thread should be made when the new patch comes IMO

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe

RazzleDazzleHour posted:

I did not realize until just now that the channel time was not the length of a normal TP and is instead like half a second

Yeah, it’s a really neat concept, but either the channel should not be that fast or you should have to teleport from another trap (maybe it starts on cooldown?), because right now it’s an insane level of escape.

Taffer
Oct 15, 2010

Skitter looked really good through pretty much the entire qualifier, then that game... The hero choice, the item choices, the misplays. Looked really sad

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
lol that was so awkward between sumail and ppd

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

https://twitter.com/wykrhm/status/1413972562711699458

Max Coveri
Dec 23, 2015

by Athanatos
Tundra... :negative:

IncendiaC
Sep 25, 2011
There's gotta be a patch soon, no way TI will be on a patch where the problem heroes/items are so obvious

Only question is if it'll be a minor letter patch with only nerfs or a big numbered one to account for the 2 extra months before TI.

RisqueBarber
Jul 10, 2005

all the qualifers were dope this year hope TI is just as amazing

Zurreco
Dec 27, 2004

Cutty approves.

EorayMel posted:

New thread should be made when the new patch comes IMO

New thread should be made ASAP and should have zero reference to the frauds OG making it to TI

Taffer
Oct 15, 2010

RisqueBarber posted:

all the qualifers were dope this year hope TI is just as amazing

:hai:

Super-NintendoUser
Jan 16, 2004

COWABUNGERDER COMPADRES
Soiled Meat
Pub stars topson and saska fluke their way into tee eye ten

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream
The best part of following this thread when I can't watch the games just yet are OG matches because every time there's always like 6 posters screaming about how dog poo poo and bad they're doing and how they've already lost I get excited to see some clownshoes poo poo when I get home and it turns out it's just some minor gently caress ups and throws and counter-throws.

You people get me excited for real stupidity and give me milquetoast bad plays.

Sab669
Sep 24, 2009

My money's on 7.30, big item changes and some hero nerfs and a lot of small buffs + Dawn in CM

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

My prediction is T1 win but I'll be rooting for my boys beastcoast

Viva peru :toot:

Super-NintendoUser
Jan 16, 2004

COWABUNGERDER COMPADRES
Soiled Meat
I'm really happy saska didn't let this tier2 team keep him out of ti. He basically carried og this entire qualifier.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

New patch will allow you to buy a 300 gold recipe to combine Aeon Disk with Holy Locket that can only be purchased on Axe after buying his shard if you have Flicker and/or Illusionist's Cape

Taffer
Oct 15, 2010

the only way to watch TI is with no favorites, and then attach yourself to the coolest storyline mid tourney :colbert:

Super-NintendoUser
Jan 16, 2004

COWABUNGERDER COMPADRES
Soiled Meat

EorayMel posted:

New patch will allow you to buy a 300 gold recipe to combine Aeon Disk with Holy Locket that can only be purchased on Axe after buying his shard if you have Flicker

They can call it "Holy Shart" and there's when active there's a random chance that your hero shits himself.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Also I hope someone picks Sniper on the mainstage and goes his shard and/or meteor hammer to throw hand grenades at Anti-Mage

RisqueBarber posted:

my only wish for the patch is pugna to be back

i miss my skeleton friend

I noticed that got banned in a lot of OG games, is someone on that team a pugna spammer?

RisqueBarber
Jul 10, 2005

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sab669
Sep 24, 2009

RisqueBarber posted:

To be back? Was he ever anything more than situational? He's very easy to pick against if drafted early

That said, hell yes I love that little bag of bones and I genuinely think people have been sleeping on how good Locket/Mek is on him. I've been playing it a ton lately and it owns.