Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChaosReaper
Feb 19, 2005
When a man lies he murders some part of the world. These are the pale deaths which men miscall their lives. All this I cannot bear to witness any longer. Cannot the kingdom of salvation take me home?

TNC got booed to poo poo and then didn't even come out at the right time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChaosReaper
Feb 19, 2005
When a man lies he murders some part of the world. These are the pale deaths which men miscall their lives. All this I cannot bear to witness any longer. Cannot the kingdom of salvation take me home?

Wait did they announce Fnatic earlier but Infamous walked out or am I crazy?

ChaosReaper
Feb 19, 2005

I do like that it's the whole support squad and everything. Not just the players getting the love.

ChaosReaper
Feb 19, 2005

Draskyl has been just railing on this VP draft and his friends inability to understand why it's bad all game. It's great.

ChaosReaper
Feb 19, 2005

Does Notail not ever play Wisp anymore? Or is it not a 5 position hero so he just never would play it in the support role with Jerax around?

ChaosReaper
Feb 19, 2005

Does Io hit every hero when tethered to a Bristle that hits with his bristle aoe?

ChaosReaper
Feb 19, 2005

I can get the neutral deny but why would you deny to the enemy tier 1?

ChaosReaper
Feb 19, 2005

Yea I just thought that the enemy team get something if you die to their tower that they don't get if he just went and let the ancient creeps or Rosh beat his rear end.

ChaosReaper
Feb 19, 2005

Bristle just looks unkillable.

ChaosReaper
Feb 19, 2005

So that was the best and most bm 20 minute well dive.

ChaosReaper
Feb 19, 2005

Jesus that was amazing.

ChaosReaper
Feb 19, 2005

That might be the most amazing thing I've ever seen and it was just controlling a creep.

ChaosReaper
Feb 19, 2005

Yea for all the talk of oh you need to ban Alch LGD nearly pulled that off. They had like the one bad Rosh attempt that seemed to turn the game but before that they looked to be handling it much better than game 2.

ChaosReaper
Feb 19, 2005

Honestly though I hope LGD runs it back because we've had like three great series between them and OG at TI and I would love to have the grand finals be more of it.

ChaosReaper
Feb 19, 2005

Guess that's how you beat carry Io. Just carry harder and faster.

ChaosReaper
Feb 19, 2005

Feel bad for LGD and Matumbaman now. Must suck to get dumped in a ditch and then watch your old team go to the finals.

ChaosReaper
Feb 19, 2005

After game 1 I was curious to see whether it would fire OG up or just make em second guess and crumble. I guess OG just doesn't loving care when they lose no matter how it happened anymore. They just came out and styled on em.

ChaosReaper
Feb 19, 2005

It's kinda crazy when you have to rotate your whole team to midlane to try and shut down a Pugna and he still just beats your rear end.

ChaosReaper
Feb 19, 2005

This is like a TI4 game except with just constant man fights all game.

ChaosReaper
Feb 19, 2005

Looks like losing game 1 just made OG go full DBZ on TL.

ChaosReaper
Feb 19, 2005

Yea isn't this like a draft the fastest push in the world or just get wrecked game now for Liquid?

ChaosReaper
Feb 19, 2005

Boo Liquid taking the Bristle.

ChaosReaper
Feb 19, 2005

Mid Timbersaw? If Abba is the 3 but I guess you wouldn't do that now with a Timber and a Tiny.

ChaosReaper
Feb 19, 2005

Well at least Liquid went to mid to try to hurt Topson before he had already killed their whole team twice.

ChaosReaper
Feb 19, 2005

Diffusal Gyro wtf?

ChaosReaper
Feb 19, 2005

Taffer posted:

to slow people for easier ball hits

Yea I just have never seen it as a Gyro item.

ChaosReaper
Feb 19, 2005

Craptacular! posted:

You guys put far too much faith in Ana.

OG gave Liquid too much time

I'm sorry what was that?

ChaosReaper
Feb 19, 2005

So is this the most dominant TI win by a team? Like Wings were great and Alliance was as well until the finals but OG just seemed on another level the whole way through.

ChaosReaper
Feb 19, 2005

RisqueBarber posted:

EG made the exact same run at ti-5. Won the finals 3-1 as well.

But OG has won TI twice...so...

Good call. I honestly completely forgot they won a TI.

ChaosReaper
Feb 19, 2005

Jerk McJerkface posted:

All the papers just say "Win Ti9"

All the papers just said run at the enemy and poo poo talk them win or lose. Any hero every hero.

ChaosReaper
Feb 19, 2005

Just need it to come out that Draskyl did something terrible or helped cover for someone doing terrible poo poo and I can dump Dota in the trash forever where it probably belongs.

ChaosReaper
Feb 19, 2005

I hope nothing comes out about the players of Thunder Predator being lovely ever cause man that team is fun to root for. Play good Dota, go on crazy runs, potentially bait other teams into banning heroes, and maybe agreeing to fist fight an rear end in a top hat at the major. What's not to love?

ChaosReaper
Feb 19, 2005

I mean LGD probably had to go after the heroes but it's more fun to think that they just kind of forgot that creeps were a thing.

ChaosReaper
Feb 19, 2005

Feels like Abed has only played Puck or Storm Spirit. I'm sure he has played something else but good lord I'm sick of seeing those heroes already.

ChaosReaper
Feb 19, 2005

Man IG were looking great but that Rosh fight might have hosed them.

ChaosReaper
Feb 19, 2005

ChaosReaper posted:

Man IG were looking great but that Rosh fight might have hosed them.

Well that was quick from IG to make me look like a dumbass.

ChaosReaper
Feb 19, 2005

Has there been any news on who OG are picking up to replace Midone that I'm just missing? I'm sure people want Ana but I can't imagine he's actually coming back again.

ChaosReaper
Feb 19, 2005

ChaosReaper posted:

Has there been any news on who OG are picking up to replace Midone that I'm just missing? I'm sure people want Ana but I can't imagine he's actually coming back again.

Oh hey look who was an idiot and really loving wrong.

ChaosReaper
Feb 19, 2005

Wait did they say that we will see Nigma and VP? I thought the tweets meant we wouldn't see it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChaosReaper
Feb 19, 2005

I thought Lycan was still a dumpster hero but he's doing alright.