Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Breitbart Is Rightbart posted:

Also bring in all of Suzukigun.

Always and forever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

TV Zombie posted:

So the game crashes and then when it starts up again, someone we wanted to sign, passes away?

That's a fair start.

the data was really bloated and my notebook is a piece of poo poo. im loving around with a new mod and so far so good

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
install a mod where one random person in one of the big promotions dies each month. really up the stakes

Kosmo Gallion
Sep 13, 2013
Hire Shota Umino and have him tag with Jon Moxley.

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

Breitbart Is Rightbart posted:

Hire Shota Umino and have him tag with Jon Moxley.

Hire Toru Yano

Have him team up with Cody
as the curtain-jerkers for every show.

Every. Show.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
Make sure every show ends with Moxley and Omega brawling.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

don't do any of that crizap

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
If someone wants to book with me (shows, hiring, firings)send me a pm. I already have a base game running on my piece of poo poo notebook