Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
It's no longer June, but events are still bad.

Meanwhile you can all see what your waifus from The Witcher will look like on that old fashioned television thing.

Shut up about cops too.

Vincent Van Goatse fucked around with this message at 18:57 on Jul 1, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
I look forward to facilitating some more nationally-embarrassing airport chat and less edginess and sarcasm in powderkeg-topics.

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

hey everyone

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

y'all be arguing, i'm sitting here loling

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

EBB posted:

y'all be arguing, i'm sitting here loling

thanks, good to know, can you list any other groups where I'm allowed to post about how awesome it is when a member gets murdered

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

Well that looks a million percent better than that teaser they did a while back.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?

Smiling Jack posted:

thanks, good to know, can you list any other groups where I'm allowed to post about how awesome it is when a member gets murdered

Stop.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Welp, thread went without a hitch for all of 13 minutes.

Here's some airport chat. Within the last 48 hours:

- the leading manager of the crucial expansion program gave notice that he's quitting for "personal reasons" and definitely not due to the airport being a clusterfuck. In a press statement, his company said he will totally keep being committed to the terminal expansion - which isn't a clusterfuck at all - and that the airport - which, similarly, isn't a clusterfuck - is definitely going to open in 2020
- a CDU politician has gone on the record saying if the opening in 2020 cannot be facilitated, the project needs to be abandoned and a new site needs to be located

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country
Current event: read this and try not to cry.
https://downeast.com/rescue-dogs-in-maine/?src=longreads

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Both if our puppers came from a local Rescue org. I'm in PA, a place notorious for puppy mills, but most of the dogs are brought in from Southern states and come from abusive puppy mill places.

boner penis
Oct 1, 2012

To Be is to get HYPHY
To Know is to go DUMB

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Here's some airport chat.

Not ten minutes after reading your post in the last thread, this popped up in my YouTube recommended list:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ll58ZrIupKA

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

Happy Canada Day assholes

I am covered head to toe in mosquito and deerfly bites, as is tradition.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

boner penis posted:

Not ten minutes after reading your post in the last thread, this popped up in my YouTube recommended list:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ll58ZrIupKA

That video is a pretty good summary, and I lost my poo poo at Hell Nein, but I feel like the guy could have spent an extra minute on the hilarity that is currently endangering the opening.

Wroughtirony
May 14, 2007

bulletsponge13 posted:

Both if our puppers came from a local Rescue org. I'm in PA, a place notorious for puppy mills, but most of the dogs are brought in from Southern states and come from abusive puppy mill places.

My therapist (here in NC) fosters dogs that get sent to PA for adoption. Sometimes she brings them to the office, which is awesome.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

MA-Horus posted:

Happy Canada Day assholes

I am covered head to toe in mosquito and deerfly bites, as is tradition.

:same:

Mowed my lawn and now drinking a beer, as is tradition.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Be prepared
Fun Shoe
Get that guy a loving puppers.

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

bulletsponge13 posted:

Bruce was found in a ditch outside Louisville, now he sleeps on my bed and begs for pizza bones.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

These aren't my wife's first or my first rescue, but Groot was tough. By 7 months, she suffered enough abuse that she would defensively snap whenever she woke, was pistol whipped, starved and kicked. Real bad food insecurity, a bunch of issues. She came from TN, and if I ever find the rear end in a top hat that did that to her, I'm going to jail. Now she has friends, plays well with our rescue kitten, gets lots of nuggets, belly rubs, cuddles, and scritches.

I still don't get how people are dicks to dogs. The only absolute unconditional love I've ever seen, is a dog.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

BigDave posted:

Bruce was found in a ditch outside Louisville, now he sleeps on my bed and begs for pizza bones.

Bruce deserves pizza.

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

The heat during our first walk made Kedah seek a shadowed snooze spot

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones
I’m just glad that I’m not the only one that calls pizza crusts pizza bones.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

Syrian Lannister posted:

I’m just glad that I’m not the only one that calls pizza crusts pizza bones.

Same.

Here’s Lando getting some pizza bones.

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

bulletsponge13 posted:

Bruce deserves pizza.

Update: pizza was ordered and said bones were administrated to Bruce.

He is now napping again on my bed.

Overall a good day.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
https://twitter.com/jdawsey1/status/1145805903754608640?s=19

Hell yeah, brand new Shermans, maybe we can finally loving use them to liberate the south.

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
Sherman Tanks, Steam Catapaults: The Trump Military Collection

Wingnut Ninja
Jan 11, 2003

Mostly Harmless
Tanks pulled up outside the residence of a country's leadership is reeeeeeally not a good look.

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Though one newly restored Sherman driving around would be kinda cool

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

Wingnut Ninja posted:

Tanks pulled up outside the residence of a country's leadership is reeeeeeally not a good look.

That depends on the goal. Trump seems committed to the whole tinpot dictator image, tanks are about right.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Send a few Sheridan’s from a collector instead. He won’t know the difference and they won’t tear up the property.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

LingcodKilla posted:

Send a few Sheridan’s from a collector instead. He won’t know the difference and they won’t tear up the property.

I've always wanted an M551

CommieGIR fucked around with this message at 23:49 on Jul 1, 2019

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

The shillelagh is loving huge at 152mm.

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country
Don't they have Iowa mothballed somewhere? Tear out one of the batteries and put it on a track chassis.

And paint it flat black with gold trim.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Be prepared
Fun Shoe

Wingnut Ninja posted:

In this case I'd make an exception.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

BigDave posted:

Don't they have Iowa mothballed somewhere? Tear out one of the batteries and put it on a track chassis.

And paint it flat black with gold trim.

Missouri and Iowa are both museum ships now.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?

CommieGIR posted:

Missouri and Iowa are both museum ships now.

Also New Jersey and Wisconsin

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEMQ1UJHjIg

Video of members of Congress discussing the atrocious conditions in American concentration camps.

If you want to really hate life and this lovely country, listen to the pro-concentration camp protesters trying to drown them out.

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

McNally posted:

Also New Jersey and Wisconsin

Looked up Wisconsin. Lame that it's in Norfolk and not on the coast of WI (assuming it would fit through the St. Lawrence).

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

Flying_Crab posted:

Looked up Wisconsin. Lame that it's in Norfolk and not on the coast of WI (assuming it would fit through the St. Lawrence).

I think it could, but do we really want that kind of firepower in the hands of Wisconsin?

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

He loves steam. Put the Kittyhawk on treads and drive it over it from San Diego. We could sail it, but Trump is angry at Panama for taking his name off his condo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling
1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp

Flying_Crab posted:

Too big by 140 feet of length (And 30 feet of width)