Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:
Requesting Terra Nova: Strike Force Centauri, either fresh or a link to someone good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
Maybe try a plain text message with a blue, underlined hyperlink. Make the link text the URL, too.

Either that or blink tags.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
The Experiment/Experience112?

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
I haven't had a chance to get it yet, so are there any good playthroughs of Doom Eternal? No screaming, no Brutal Doom approval, some Daisy appreciation, some commentary on what's going on and attention paid to the plot but nothing too obsessive.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
Is there any decent Exanima content out there? If not, requesting it.

There's this one twitch/youtube guy I found with a ton of videos but I got a bit of a dodgy vibe off him when he, Odin, started reassuring a worried viewer that Texas would never go blue because the real Texans just live outside the big city. Like, being called Odin isn't in itself a giant red flag, and lots of people wear metal t-shirts and have some kind of small skull & spine collection behind them in their room, but

Anyway. Exanima. I am absolutely awful at it and would love to watch better players showing me it.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
Did anyone ever do Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles: My Life As A King? My Wii died shortly after it came out, but it always looked kind of neat.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
Sonic 2 Special Edition

Panzer & Kaubocks' Saints Row 2

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
Is there a good Code Vein VLP out there, preferably with bayonets and the player not being a complete weirdo?

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
I watch podcasts where the podcasters put up the screenshots of the LP as they discuss them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
Are there any decent Cultist Simulator playthroughs, in video, that explain and discuss what's going on as they play?