Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

Does anyone have some recommendations for good RTS LPs (besides the ongoing C&C series, I've already watched those). I was thinking something like Age of Empires, that one Dune RTS, etc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

Sally posted:

I did a Dark Crusade LP ages ago. Gimmick being that the thread decided which province I'd attack between each turn. Had lots of fun with that one. It's an SSLP, though, so ymmv.

I had already read this but just read the whole thing again because it was so good.

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

I'd like to see LPs of Black and White or Black and White 2. There's one of the original on the LP Archive but it looks like the videos are of really rough quality so it's hard to make out what's going on in them.

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

Can anyone recommend good citybuilder/sim/tycoon/management game LPs?

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

Are there any good LPs of Elden Ring yet? Ideally one that makes a point to feature a lot of the lore etc.

Ditto for the new Demon's Soul.

e: also preferably NOT blind

Badger of Basra fucked around with this message at 03:04 on Sep 25, 2022

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

since it's spooky season can anyone recommend some good horror LPs that aren't your standard resident evils, silent hills, etc

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

Jamesman posted:

Do you mean horror that isn't survival horror, or just things that are a little more obscure?

the latter

thank you for the recommendations so far!

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

anyone have recs for ocarina of time, majora's mask, or wind waker? preferably not blind

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

Anyone have good recs for commentated LPs (or SSLPs) of total warhammer? The newer the better

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

PurpleXVI posted:

Not exactly what you're asking for, but: https://www.youtube.com/@SeanSeanson Sean Seansson is all PS1 games, all the time, with a decent number of RPG's in there. He's also charming, clever and very, very listenable.

I really like this guy but he does really just stick to PS1 games, anyone know if there are similar channels for other platforms?