Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crumps Brother
Sep 5, 2007

-G-
Get Equipped with
Ground Game
What's a good Dead Rising 4 LP?

Leavemywife posted:

I'm looking for a good LP of Deadly Creatures, the Wii game where you play as a scorpion and a tarantula. Does anyone know of any? I didn't see one in the archives, and I've been incredibly curious about that game for years now.
Fiendly did a let's play of it here on SA.
Link

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crumps Brother
Sep 5, 2007

-G-
Get Equipped with
Ground Game

Zanzibar Ham posted:

Did he actually finish the LP? I thought it got stuck for whatever reason.
Well, I hosed up. I was going to check the last video and see, but all the links are dead. So I guess my suggestion was kind of crap.

Crumps Brother
Sep 5, 2007

-G-
Get Equipped with
Ground Game

surf rock posted:

Anyone familiar with an LP of Kentucky Route Zero or Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE? I'm interested in both, but having taken a look at their gameplay, I'm not super into that element and would rather watch it.
Thevoiceofdog did a stream of Kentucky Route Zero that I enjoyed.

Crumps Brother
Sep 5, 2007

-G-
Get Equipped with
Ground Game

Rocket Baby Dolls posted:

I'd like to request an LP of Graveyard Keeper. It's a little like Stardew Valley, you can grow vegetables, catch fish, uncover the secrets of the land and do tasks for NPC's. But you're also burying dead people, harvesting their organs to sell for pocket money and trying to raise a zombie army find a way back home.
ARavingLoon did a pretty comprehensive stream of it as well.

Crumps Brother
Sep 5, 2007

-G-
Get Equipped with
Ground Game

anilEhilated posted:

There's a recent one, but I have no idea how far it got since I stopped watching early on to play it forf myself.

Watchability not guaranteed but that's really the problem of the game.
This was a really good LP. I'd definitely say this is top notch watchable (relative to the watchability of Cruelty Squad).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crumps Brother
Sep 5, 2007

-G-
Get Equipped with
Ground Game

Jadecore posted:

I'd really like to see someone cover Chicory: A Colorful Tale, probably in a VLP format given... everything about the game. It's a really fun and beautiful game, simple but still really engaging, and it's got a full soundtrack by Lena Raine.
I saw a stream of this from thevoiceofdog which I really liked. Might be what you're looking for?