Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

S.J.
May 19, 2008

Just who the hell do you think we are?

Can anyone recommend an VLP of Persona 4?

S.J. fucked around with this message at 06:33 on Aug 3, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

S.J.
May 19, 2008

Kaboom Dragoon posted:

I've been watching a playthrough of P4 Golden by a guy called TheNiskel. Possibly not to everyone's taste, but he's chill, doesn't read everything in silly voices and cuts out the majority of the grinding. The playthrough is also a Max Social Link run, so he covers pretty much everything that you can in one run. He also did good playthroughs of Persona 3 and P3P if you're interested.

Thank you!

S.J.
May 19, 2008

Has anyone done a decent LP of the new Battletech? Especially if they're showing off any of the DLC stuff.

S.J.
May 19, 2008

Any recommendations for a video LP of Persona 3? Portable is the most complete version, right?

S.J.
May 19, 2008

Thanks for the heads up, I'll look for an FES LP then.

S.J.
May 19, 2008

Kaboom Dragoon posted:

A guy on Youtube called TheNiskel did LPs of both FES and P3P, as well as P4 Golden. They're 100% runs (minus stuff like filling out the compendium) and he does all the social links, so it's everything you'd likely care about in a single run. That said, he doesn't cover The Answer, the epilogue scenario for FES, and I've not seen a good run of that around myself, so if anyone has recommendations for one, have at it.

Yeah I'm almost through his P4G run and it's pretty great other than the fact that I wish he would just shut the gently caress up some times.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

S.J.
May 19, 2008

Kaboom Dragoon posted:

Given the type of people who usually LP RPGs, I'm just thankful he's not reading out every line of dialogue with a 'funny' voice. Talking too much is a sin I can easily forgive.

That's fair, I guess it mostly doesn't bother me except for some weird comments during the dating scenes.