Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Koorisch
Mar 29, 2009
I really want to see an LP of Warzone 2100.

It's a pretty fun (and free since it's abandonware) RTS game where you can build your own customizable vehicles to find technology after the world ended due to some kind of technical malfunction caused the giant nuclear satellites in orbit to launch at every major city.

Since all the vehicles are customizable you can name the variants you make as well so the thread can help on fun/silly names.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Koorisch
Mar 29, 2009

Absurd Alhazred posted:

It's been released as open source by the original developers, in case anyone's worried about the legal irrelevance of "abandonware".

Yeah I should probably have phrased that a bit better, sorry.

Zanzibar Ham posted:

Do I also remember right that your base persists between missions (aside from side assault missions where you send an expeditionary force far away)? I thought I noticed something like that which I really liked, but maybe I just imagined it or got confused with another game.

All your buildings persist, which means that you can actually make a defensive line worth a drat which is nice.

Koorisch
Mar 29, 2009
I'd love it if someone that likes old games could try out the two Imperialism games.

Koorisch
Mar 29, 2009
I'd like to put up a request for someone to play the Gihren's Greed/Ambition games, probably the ones that can be played on the PSP.

They're untranslated and thus a bit hard to play but they're pretty neat as they're in the original Gundam UC timeline.

Koorisch
Mar 29, 2009
I'd like to re-request an LP of Warzone 2100 as it's fallen off the list.

Koorisch
Mar 29, 2009
I'd like to put up a request for Warzone 2100, it's a very neat RTS.

Koorisch
Mar 29, 2009
I'd also like to put Jagged Alliance 1 on the list, since it's a very good old game.

Koorisch
Mar 29, 2009
I'd like to put up a request for someone to do a detailed LP of The Last Remnant, the game is neat but a bit fiddly to play due to how the game plays like and someone experienced with it would know how to handle it.

Koorisch
Mar 29, 2009

Mraagvpeine posted:

I found an LP on the archive. Will this do the trick?

https://lparchive.org/The-Last-Remnant/

Yes, i do think it will.

Koorisch
Mar 29, 2009
Since it's been out for a while I'd like to put up a request for Terra Invicta.

Yes, I know the game is still in "early access" but they're selling the game and it seems almost complete so I think it counts.

Koorisch
Mar 29, 2009
I see that Warzone 2100 is off the list again so here I am again to ask for it being LP'd.

Koorisch
Mar 29, 2009
I'd like to add Warship Gunner 1/2 to the list, customizable warship madness!

The first game is basically an Isekai as well.

Koorisch
Mar 29, 2009
I'm noticing that the LParchives doesn't have Dragon Quest VIII on it so I seek to rectify that by requesting it be LP'd!

Koorisch
Mar 29, 2009
I'd like to add Warzone 2100 yet again to the LP list, it's fallen off it a few times already.

Koorisch
Mar 29, 2009
I'd like to help add to the LP Request list a bit since it's looking a bit thin if that's ok.

Kingdom Come: Deliverance for some good old Goofus/Gallant gameplay if someone wants to do that.

Imperialism 2 since that one hasn't been done yet.

Fantasy General 1 for all the old-school strategy-lovers out there.

System Shock Remake it's been out for a while now and it's pretty fun so i'll just add it here.

Outpost 2: Divided Destiny a bit of an unknown because it came out 1997 and there was a lot of good games that year so it got massively overshadowed.

Phantom Doctrine a interesting game that I've not seen too much of but it seems neat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Koorisch
Mar 29, 2009
I'd like to put up a LP request for Pizza Tower, it's a cool game and it needs more people to see it.