Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
We've got The 7th Guest and The 11th Hour...does anyone have plans to do The 13th Doll?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
I would like to see an LP of Valkyrie Profile: Silmeria. Partly because I feel like that series doesn't get enough love, and partly to see if it's as hard as I remember or if I just suck

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
I'd really love to see a Valkyrie Profile: Silmeria LP (preferably screenshot, or hybrid) because I just wanna see it played right for once because I can't seem to

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
I've thought about doing it, but I don't really like ePSXe and my preferred emulator, PSXfin, doesn't like that game. I should really shop around for a new emulator

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
Faerie Fortune's playthroughs of Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
I would love a screenshot LP of Dragon Quest VI. That game never gets any love

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
Well hey, while I'm on a roll I'd love to see a screenshot LP of Valkyrie Profile: Silmeria, too. Just to round out the series

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
I've always been curious about the PSX game Threads of Fate but can never find much about it when it pops into my brain. I'd love to see a screenshot LP of that

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
I think an LP of Triangle Strategy would be neat. It's a great game for discussion and I'd love to see some other people's strategies because I was definitely less than great with mine

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
I've always been curious about Threads of Fate. I feel like the PSX was a good era for RPGs

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
I know it's early but I'd love to see an LP of The 7th Guest VR Remake after it comes out next month. It looks so good (even without the iconic Robert Hirschboeck) and it's gonna be a looooong time before I can afford to play it. The original was such a huge influence on my tastes growing up and the maze still scares the crap out of me

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
There's been a recent surge of A Link to the Past hacks over the past couple years. Could be fun to see those in action

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
I'm surprised no one has started Chained Echoes or Sea of Stars yet