Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Orbs
Apr 1, 2009
~Liberation~
I was going to do this idea myself, but I upgraded my computer and tried to get it to work for weeks, to no avail (thanks to the tech support folks for trying to help though!).

So I would like to strongly second a Pathologic 2 LP. In video format, because the atmosphere is really important. A potentially cool optional gimmick I was working on was to lean hard into the stage play themes- the LPer themselves would play the role of the main character, with guest commentators starring as other major characters. I know a lot of people get annoyed by someone reading every line of dialogue, but I think it could work really well in this specific game, even if the performance isn't the greatest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orbs
Apr 1, 2009
~Liberation~

OddHaberdasher posted:

I would like to request a Let's Play of Heaven Will Be Mine.
I was considering a couple different games for my next LP, and your post tipped the balanced in favor of this one! Here's a link as thanks for being the deciding factor.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3897310