Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

flesh dance
May 6, 2009

supergreatfriend played through Laser Lords during his weekly variety streams a few years ago. I haven't watched it myself (all that voice acting was too much to handle), but as far as game playing on the internet goes he's one of the best in the biz, so it's probably good if voice acting is indeed what you're looking for. My only gripe is that he had the chat displayed on the screen back then, but it's ignorable

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flesh dance
May 6, 2009

Since supergreatfriend doesn't have any interest in doing an LP since Game Bad, has anyone decent taken a look at Deadly Premonition 2? I forgot that even existed until someone asked him about it in a recent stream, and now I'm curious

flesh dance
May 6, 2009

idk how likely this is to turn anything up since it was unavailable for so long, but is there a decent LP of the horror game Devotion? The only person I know who's played it is John Wolfe, but apparently he wasn't a fan and he can get pretty negative at times, so I haven't watched it. It'd be awesome to watch from the perspective of someone familiar with Taiwanese culture

flesh dance
May 6, 2009

Kaboom Dragoon posted:

thevoiceofdog streamed it up on his channel a few days ago. Haven't watched it, but his playthroughs are solid and enjoyable as hell.

cool, I've heard that name but have never watched their videos. will give it a look when I have time this weekend!