Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

YggiDee posted:

3) One of the readers fell into a coma for, like, two years and stumbled back into the forums to find out the LP was still going.

Wait, what?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

S.J. posted:

Has anyone done a decent LP of the new Battletech? Especially if they're showing off any of the DLC stuff.

A Raving Loon did streams of campaign mode a few months back and is doing streams of the DLC stuff now. All their stuff is archived on YouTube.

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Badger of Basra posted:

Does anyone have some recommendations for good RTS LPs (besides the ongoing C&C series, I've already watched those). I was thinking something like Age of Empires, that one Dune RTS, etc.

RoboKy and Coolguye are doing Dawn of War 1 and its expansions.

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Lemniscate Blue posted:

I enjoy having LP videos playing on a spare monitor when I'm working, usually laid-back colony builder type games (Surviving Mars and Frostpunk, notably). What doesn't help me relax is watching LPers flail around making stupid decisions and being confused because they didn't read what the tooltop just told them, or ignore the flashing notification, or have the attention span of a squirrel on meth and forget what they were about to do and leave a task uncompleted for a whole video.

Anyone have some suggestions for LPers (or just some notable LPs) for these kinds of games who aren't dumb? YouTube for preference, I don't want to bother messing with livestreams.

If you're in the mood for Paradox games, A Raving Loon archives all his streams on YT.

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

algebra testes posted:

Are there any good recent Dominions LPs? Last one I read was the clown one.

Mu does video ones on his channel: https://www.youtube.com/@itsmu