Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DoubleNegative
Jan 27, 2010

The most virtuous child in the entire world.
I would like to see Lost Odyssey done. I've tried so many times to play it, but I always bounce off of it a couple hours in. I've heard a lot of good things about the game, so I'd love to see how it ends and so on. While I would prefer screenshot, video would also be fine as long as the videos are actually tightly edited and not full of "I had to play this so you have to sit through it" spitefulness.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoubleNegative
Jan 27, 2010

Both Black & White games are notoriously unstable and crash happy at the best of times, and as technology progresses, they become all the harder to keep running without a software engineering degree. So good luck to whoever takes that request.

DoubleNegative
Jan 27, 2010

I'd like to request a LP of Final Fantasy 15. Video or screenshot is fine. And I'd prefer if whoever did it at least tried to engage with the game on a basic level and not just make endless jokes over the cutscenes while drowning out what's actually happening on screen.

DoubleNegative
Jan 27, 2010

I've been trying to remember the name of a LP that I read a couple years ago, but am coming up completely blank. All I remember is that it let you pick from like 8 different characters and then you get dumped into a weird survival situation with everyone else you didn't pick. I think it took place on a space station? And then if you get to the end of the game, your character and someone else they got partnered up with get made immortal.

I'm also pretty sure it was this weird indie game published by Square in like... the late 2000s, or very early 2010s?

DoubleNegative
Jan 27, 2010

No, it's definitely not the 7th Saga. The character portrait art was really detailed as I recall.

DoubleNegative
Jan 27, 2010

Yes. Thank you, this is exactly it!

DoubleNegative
Jan 27, 2010

TheStrawHatNo did a LP of Graveyard Keeper a year or two ago. Here's a link to the playlist. It may not have been posted here on SA because that was around the time that the allegations against Lowtax started coming out.

DoubleNegative
Jan 27, 2010

Grey Hunter is on another level entirely. Their War in the Pacific LPs are huge. One I looked at was over 1200 updates.

DoubleNegative
Jan 27, 2010

Which time? He's done it several times successfully, as I recall. Heres the archived one! https://lparchive.org/War-in-the-Pacific/

DoubleNegative
Jan 27, 2010

I want to see a LP of Subspace Emissary from Smash Bros. Brawl. Nothing else from Brawl, just the weird, voice-less story mode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoubleNegative
Jan 27, 2010

vilkacis posted:

Somewhat to my surprise, the only Elden Ring lp i could find here is a gimmick run. Any good non-obnoxious "normal" ones out there?

I think folks are waiting for the dlc to drop. Whenever that happens. I know it's a game I'd like to cover, but I'd rather tackle the complete product, not just the base game.