Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fiendly
May 27, 2010

That's not right!
Can we get my recommendation for Spec Ops: The Line taken out of the fourth post? With the final video gone, it feels lovely to direct people to something that is literally unwatchable but takes three hours before that fact becomes evident.

edit: thanks

Fiendly fucked around with this message at 14:39 on Jul 8, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fiendly
May 27, 2010

That's not right!
never post

Fiendly fucked around with this message at 20:30 on Jul 28, 2019

Fiendly
May 27, 2010

That's not right!
all the clock tower you could possibly desire

Fiendly
May 27, 2010

That's not right!
I'd say almost every co-commentated LP meets that criteria, I've often heard people say they use such LPs for exactly that purpose, so find an LP group you like and you'll probably be set. I personally like The Jay Of Spade/ChorpSaway, who do almost all their LPs together and constantly go off topic, and Micolithe would also be a good choice, I've described his videos as "podcast-style LPs"