Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Are there any lps of Civ 6 yet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Any good Endless Legend or Space lps? SSLP or Video, either works, though only SS if it's on SA. The only one I could find never left page one.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

So uh I swear I saw them at some point but they aren't on the archive, so does anyone have links to LPs for Heroes of Might and Magic 2, 3, 4 and 5?

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Angry Lobster posted:

This games are cursed, all the LPs of Heroes 2, 3 and 5 were abandoned (no one seems to bother with 4). The links to the threads are in the Master List.

drat always forget the master list. Thanks though, that's a shame.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Koorisch posted:

I'd love it if someone that likes old games could try out the two Imperialism games.

I'd like to second this, those were some of my favourites back in the day and I'd definitely follow a decent LP.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Anyone got some recs for Rimworld lps? The one on the forums is still really early.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Jon Joe posted:

If you don't mind modded rimworld, I enjoy the two series by youtuber Decoherent.

Cheers. It helped me get back into the game and figure out what I'm doing a bit. Can't really wathc it though, it's like, he zooms in and out way too often and stays way too zoomed out to comfortably watch. I've like never noticed that as an issue with lps before but drat, it was giving me a headache.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Anyone got recs for a good Darkwood LP?

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Jon Joe posted:

I am also still waiting for a good (preferably subtitled) Darkwood LP.

Yeah I've bounced off it a few times but I know it would be LP gold if someone did it without... like... all the facecams and clowning for camera that's omnipresent in youtuber horror lps. I guess I could try Cohhcarnage but he irritates me for some reason.

Wish the Best Friends did more than a two ep Shitstorm for it.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

I kinda want a Soul Sacrifice lp. It's not good enough for me to go back and play on Vita but I'd love to see watch that car wreck. The only one I can find on youtube is ancient and on bad recording equipment.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Anyone got a good lp rec for the old Master System Mickey Mouse games, Land and Castle of Illusion? Particularly Land.

NVM

Head Bee Guy posted:

Also no Britons/Aussies.

What the gently caress.

A Sometimes Food fucked around with this message at 14:05 on Apr 10, 2021

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Anyone got a good Nioh or Nioh 2 lp. Preferably with more than one commentator?

Only one in the archive is Highwang's one that didn't get far.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

biosterous posted:

TheLastRoboKy and Coolguye did Nioh 1 all the way through, and are working on putting out Nioh 2 eventually

nioh playlist here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9cR63PgdMh1RLiXeo9FZS2GEDGR8kl-G

the thread exists somewhere but i don't feel like looking for it

Cheers mate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Any recs for Wyldermyth or JUpiter Hell lps/streams?