Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

With our special guest star, RUSH! YAYYYYYYYYY

Kaboom Dragoon posted:

Are there any good LPs of the Persona 2 duology? There's one on the archave of Eternal Punishment (the second game in the story), but it's about a decade old and doesn't doesn't really go into the mechanics of the game as much as I'd like.
Apepresident did a VLP of Innocent Sin in 2015. It's been a while since I watched any of the videos so I don't remember how in-depth it goes, but here it is: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3740190

I tried to SSLP Innocent Sin myself in 2017, but had to quit a few updates in because my life was a goddamn mess at the time and I just didn't feel like the LP was turning out as well as I'd hoped.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

SubponticatePoster posted:

I think they may have actually patched that out after the uproar, but I'm not 100% certain.
They did.

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

Here's one that also covers the Portable additions: https://lparchive.org/Persona-3-FES/

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

My bad, I missed the "video" part. :downs:

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

I don't know anything about NEO: TWEWY, but Deadly Premonition 2 deserves to be forgotten and an LP of it wouldn't be even slightly entertaining and would likely be physically painful to watch. Even supergreatfriend, who is of course a big fan of the original and has played some of the worst games imaginable, doesn't want to touch it.

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

Hirayuki posted:

After it's come up so many times (even lately) in the favorite little things in games thread, I'd love to see a VLP of Red Dead Redemption 2 for PS4, Xbone, or PC, voiced or subtitled.
After the RDR1 LP a couple of years ago, I recorded a few episodes of RDR2 with ChaosArgate and eventually came to the conclusion that even a semi-comprehensive LP of RDR2 would take forever. I still have all my footage and the episodes we recorded, but I highly doubt that LP will ever see the light of day because I don't want to spend the rest of my life doing cowboy poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

Sanguinia posted:

Wow, has nobody EVER done a Ghosts of Tsushima LP? That's wild to me. Too bad I'm all caught up with this FF14 thing, I'd totally do that.
I've considered it a couple of times but decided against it for a variety of reasons. The main reason is that Ghost of Tsushima (not Ghosts, there's only one :ghost:) is very much a Modern Open World GameTM with all that entails, so it's entirely too long for its own good and boasts a lot of open world busywork that isn't very interesting to play and would require a ton of editing to be vaguely watchable (he says as he's - technically - working on an LP of The Witcher 3... the next update will be posted soon, I swear).