Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ThornBrain
Jan 25, 2011

Hi. I forgot your name. Whatever.
My... point is...
Hi. Your head's on fire.
I haven't seen one on-site, but I am working on one that should hopefully start this month. Completionist, show off everything, etc - just need to commentate it. I've seen one or two off-site but they're of varying quality, even bitrate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThornBrain
Jan 25, 2011

My... point is...
Hi. Your head's on fire.

Jamesman posted:

Can everyone please tell me your favorite VLP you've ever watched? Preferably ones still available online to check out for myself. Thank you.

MeccaPrime's 'Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening' LP. It was down for a while but it's back up: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1479B8D9B9D9F9A3
It is not what you're expecting, and it's glorious

ThornBrain
Jan 25, 2011

My... point is...
Hi. Your head's on fire.

Leal posted:

I want to see a 10 goon run of Valheim

Ooh that would be genuinely interesting, or even just multiplayer for it of any number. When I play it I keep realizing how it's clearly not intended for single players.