Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

azren
Feb 14, 2011

I'd really like to see a VLP for Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice at some point. I'm really interested, but I'm taking a huge break from Souls-like games these days.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

azren
Feb 14, 2011

StrixNebulosa posted:

Niggurath did a great LP series of Fatal Frame 1-3, I've linked to the first one and the other two are on the archive. Egomaniac, who is also great at LPs, did one of the second game.

Niggurath also has his LP of 4 on his YouTube channel, but it's not on the archive.

azren fucked around with this message at 20:58 on Aug 24, 2019

azren
Feb 14, 2011

I would really like to see an lp of a Dark Souls mod - Dark Souls: Daughters of Ash sounds really cool, from what a friend has told me, and I'd love to see someone tackle it, especially someone with experience with it. There are versions of the mod for the standard game and for the remastered edition.

azren
Feb 14, 2011

Scottish Uncle posted:

Non-SA, but this is a good VLP, fairly comprehensive and doesn't feature any facecam screaming wackiness.

HerpicleOmnicron5 posted:

Just wanted to say thanks, this guy's fantastic. Decently informative and cuts out repetition while leaving in failure - perfect for Souls.

Awesome, I'll make sure to check this one out!

azren
Feb 14, 2011

This one might be tricky, but I'd really like to see a VLP of Clock Tower 2 on PS1. Coulis had one for a while, but it vanished with Blip and is gone from Viddler. More comprehensive is ideal, but I realize the game is esoteric as gently caress as well as being really terrible.

Never mind, thank you for the link, Admiral H. Curtiss.

azren fucked around with this message at 22:43 on Jun 6, 2021

azren
Feb 14, 2011

Holy crap! I didn't see it on the Archive page, so I thought it was gone. Thanks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

azren
Feb 14, 2011

I'd love to see someone tackle Song of Horror on PS4/XBone/PC. I really like the sound of it.

edit: VLP. Subtitled preferred, but voiced is fine.