Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Khisanth Magus
Mar 31, 2011

Vae Victus
I've watched that LP several times. I don't have the nerves to play the game myself, but that LP is awesome to watch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khisanth Magus
Mar 31, 2011

Vae Victus

Fivemarks posted:

Maybe an LP of like, Battletech would be fun. Or one of the old Impressions city Builders.

I love the Impressions city builder games and played every one from Caesar 2 through Emperor: Rise of the Middle Kingdom absolutely to death, but I'm not really sure how you would LP those.

Khisanth Magus
Mar 31, 2011

Vae Victus
If you are looking for a more humorous one I would recommend the oxventure videos from the outsidexbox and outsideextra YouTube channels. They are technically videos, but you can easily just listen to them since the video is just of the people playing. They aren't the most strict with the rules and are very much a "rule of cool" group, but I really enjoy the videos and they have had some hilarious adventures.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLoid6oOAGqMcZ3YWFqABFXbx9l5edm6XK

Khisanth Magus
Mar 31, 2011

Vae Victus

Commander Keene posted:

It technically has the most content, but a lot of the graphics and even some of the VA has to be left by the wayside in order to make it so the PSP could handle the game, iirc. Most of the animated cutscenes are gone, even the in-engine ones, replaced by VN-style talking heads.

Yeah, as much as I love the additions of p3p, the things cut out are too much for it to be the complete experience.

Khisanth Magus
Mar 31, 2011

Vae Victus
I actually prefer the subtitles for that game because in my experience voiced LPs for horror games are just filled with dumb overreactions, but I will admit it doesn't make it super watchable while doing something else, but then again I don't really feel that game is great as a background video anyways, but ymmv.