Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Taking the term "Koopaling" to a whole new level since 2016.
I'm looking for a good LP of Deadly Creatures, the Wii game where you play as a scorpion and a tarantula. Does anyone know of any? I didn't see one in the archives, and I've been incredibly curious about that game for years now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Crumps Brother posted:

What's a good Dead Rising 4 LP?
Fiendly did a let's play of it here on SA.
Link

Oh, poo poo, it's even by Fiendly! Hell yeah, this is gonna be good! Thank you!

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Oh, poo.

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

When I was a kid, I liked the Tenchu games, but I was nowhere near good enough to actually beat them. Are there good LPs of them? I didn't find any in the archive.

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Is there a good VLP of Galerians? The screenshot LP in the archive is really good, but I'd like to see it in motion.

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

I'm looking for solid LPs of the PSX Clock Tower games, showing all the endings and stuff. I'd like a more chill style, since I have LPs going while I'm playing games.

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

*Hans Moleman voice* Give me all the Clock Tower you have.

No, that's too much Clock Tower.

jk, thank you so much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Anyone know of a good LP of Daymare: 1998? I'm curious about the game, but I've not heard much that makes me want to play it.