Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Dash Rendar posted:

like Spy vs Spy but LPer vs LPer. hmm....

oh no, i'm feelin the temptation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Ugh, now I have IDEAS, if I could get two people to go in on this with me I might actually end up doing it

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

namad posted:

Disco Elysium
PC
SSLP prefered (video barely tolerated but hey I'm lazy and I'm not making it, so I can't really be that bossy can I?)

I mean, I just assume someone is planning to let's play this. It's basically the best let's play bait I've seen in about a decade. I checked the OP though and it wasn't listed.

yeah someone should get on that

e: ARGH YOU RUINED MY BIT

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Jamesman posted:

I will LP this game unless you pay me not to.

Citizens of Gotham, for every day you do not deliver the ransom, I will post one update of my LP. You have twenty-four hours.

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Jerry Manderbilt posted:

is there a BTC address we all gotta wire the money to

Yes, but I only use a lovely altcoin you've never heard of and my riddle is making you deduce which one out of the thousands it could be

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

There's an LP of BaSS on the archive but it's a VLP.

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Lol my poo poo might be a little... uh... experimental compared to what they're looking for

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

yes

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Tunic is not that hard to figure out, honestly

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

You're probably not going to see many more also because they became such a fad that iirc baldurk isn't accepting new ones on the archive

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Pokemon fans hate it, which I think makes it more of an actual Pokemon game