Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

morallyobjected posted:

the eternal refrain.

can someone just write a script that puts sirens/klaxons around that banner?

How much to crowdfund an extra webpage before you actually get on the archive that points out the Internet Archive banner on top is actually useful and not just something that's slipping past your adblock?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

I'll probably get more hits on this at the end of the month but if anyone has any recommendations for a couple heroes doing a Dragon Quest 11 LP lemme know. Ideally, more than one person but I know that's really infeasible.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Did someone do a Pokemon Black/White 2 LP? I could've swore someone did one but it's not anywhere on the master list or LP archive.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Disappointing Pie posted:

I've been in a funk lately. Are there any fairly recent like the last few years funny group Let's Players around anymore? People that get along well, they don't have to be hilarious as long as they are having fun. I remember several groups I greatly enjoyed going on nearly probably ten years ago but it's hard to find a good group LP anymore.

I'm also a fan of team LPs. It's gotten so bad that I can't really go back to one man shows now most of the time.

ChipCheezum is still kicking and he just uploaded the next part of FF7 Remake today so that's back on schedule.

TheStrawhatNO are duo/trio LPers depending on scheduling Zelda, Sonic, Pikmin and Harvest Moon are their jam. But then you get a curveball like Legend of Grimrock 2 or Grow Home. And well, since they're not making anymore games of the franchise I guess the James Bond games kinda fizzled out as an expected LP genre for them.

Chorpsaway

FutureFriend

TheJayOfSpadeLP

Those three are all basically a group as well and each of them are doing wildly different games and tastes. Chorp does niche stuff I have never heard of like Hakaiou: King of Crusher and UNiSON: Rebels of Rhythm & Dance. But then there's Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm or Katamari Damacy.

FutureFriend is also kinda random. Kingdom Hearts, Final Fight Streetwise, Indigo Prophecy, The Bouncer.

Jay is a bit more consistent with platformer-ish stuff. Ape Escape, Astro Bot, the two Donkey Kong Country games, stuff like that.

If you were looking for bigger groups than two or three people then I'm sorry, I have once again wasted everyone's time.