Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Booky
Feb 21, 2013

Chill Bug

Since both games have just gotten recent fan translations, I'm requesting that Majin Tensei and Majin Tensei 2: Spiral Nemesis, both for the SNES, get (screenshot) LPs. :)

I've played through a chunk of both, and they're kind of similar to the later Megaten series Devil Survivor in that they're SRPGs and on a grid, but Majin Tensei just has Fire Emblem-like battles and not the mainline SMT battles DeSu has.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booky
Feb 21, 2013

Chill Bug

Kaboom Dragoon posted:

Possibly worth mentioning that the GBA version of SMT1 received a fantranslation a couple of months ago. There's some new content with the Visionary Items, that add backstory and details to the plot, nicer graphics and a few demons exclusive to this version. It's based on the iOS port, so the translation's very different in places compared to the Aeon Genesis one everyone's familiar with.

is the translation straight up the one from the {dead} official ios port?

Booky
Feb 21, 2013

Chill Bug

kaga is fail, but his games are neat

someone should lp switch fe1 that got deleted off the eshop after like 5 months, if not then uhhh idk, smt soul hackers or shin megami tensei 4 would be cool too

Booky
Feb 21, 2013

Chill Bug

i tend to use numbers myself but its def easier to parse if u use the names with people who don't know

otoh, kaga was Fail