Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Drashin
Feb 26, 2013
I would like to request an lp of the Chrono Trigger fan-game sequel Crimson Echoes. From what I can remember from a play-through I watched years ago it has a very fanfiction like plot and should be perfect for an lp.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drashin
Feb 26, 2013

Bellmaker posted:

Nothing on the archives, but I'm looking for a Beyond the Beyond LP because I enjoy human suffering

A Raving Loon did a series of blind streams of beyond the beyond earlier this year that is on his youtube channel. Here is the link to the playlist https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMthTW4vRq8Y74nPn2i2IjaKRpfUPscsi.

Drashin
Feb 26, 2013
I would like to see an LP of Astlibra Revision perferably one by someone who doesn't know a lot about the story beforehand because man it goes places but it also is a pretty fun game to play.

Drashin
Feb 26, 2013
Since its been completed for a year or two now and as far as I know OFS hasn't mentioned if he is planning on completing his LP of it I want to request a screenshot LP of the full version of Pokemon Reborn or if not that I just want to see more LPs of Pokemon fangames.