Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fucking love Fiona Apple
Jun 19, 2013

samus comfy so what

I'd like to request an LP of Darwinia a strategy game by Introversion Software (guys who made Uplink, Defcon, Prison Architect, etc). I remember trying the demo for it when it first came out on Xbox 360 and really liking it, but I never got around to playing it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fucking love Fiona Apple
Jun 19, 2013

samus comfy so what

I'll re-up my request for Tales of Berseria

fucking love Fiona Apple
Jun 19, 2013

samus comfy so what

I'm going to recommend FrankZP's fantastic Screenshot lps of Dragon Warrior/Dragon Quest I, II, III, and IV.

He puts his own spin on the characters, created his own maps for the dungeons and in the later games adds older characters as a little color commentary.

Very high effort and very well done series of Let's plays.

fucking love Fiona Apple
Jun 19, 2013

samus comfy so what

Can anyone recommend a good lp of Dragon Quest 11?

fucking love Fiona Apple
Jun 19, 2013

samus comfy so what

Requesting an LP of a good modern CRPG. Pathfinder, Pillars, or Divinity doesn't matter just something I can watch/read to kill time.

Preferably something that's finished.

fucking love Fiona Apple
Jun 19, 2013

samus comfy so what

Kheldarn posted:

FrankZP did some really great LPs of Dragon Warrior 1-4.

And don't miss out on the Final Fantasy Legend 1 and 2 LPs by Chokes McGee.

Seconding these, they are excellent LP's
DQ1 DQ2 DQ3 DQ4

FFL1 FFL2

fucking love Fiona Apple fucked around with this message at 03:36 on Jul 1, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fucking love Fiona Apple
Jun 19, 2013

samus comfy so what

MythosDragon posted:

Always down for DQ.
Sad Frank's never got added to the archive for some reason.

I remember saying that he got it ready for archiving. Maybe he just never sent the actual request. Shame because his LPs are imo the best LPs of DQ1-4. Good enough for me to want to share with friends without accounts.