Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
I'm surprised there aren't Divinity Original Sin LPs yet in the Master List, either for 1 or the better loved 2. It would be fun to read.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Seems like no has done the Wasteland games, aside from the original version of the first one.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

PurpleXVI posted:

I love jank.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

I'd like to see that lp to.

I can't remember if anyone did one for Encased.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

If someone wants to do another Anbennar lp they should, since it seems like my natural anxiety/depression is making me update like once a month at best.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Sybot posted:

I'm actually considering doing a Dwarven LP. If I do go ahead with that, would it be okay if I copy/paste the pre-amble about the mod from your LP's opening post?

Please do! I'm trying to get my brain together to continue, but no clue when that will happen lol.

Also I love the Dwarves, they're so fun to play! Just wish their MTs were a little less genocide-happy...

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Final Fantasy Dimensions 2 is a single-player remake of a dead japan-only gacha.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Carpator Diei posted:

Requesting an LP of the recently-released demo of the Dark Souls 3 mod Archthrones. It's one of the most extensive Dark Souls mods yet, implementing the progression structure of Demon's Souls and quite a few Dark Souls 2 areas in the Dark Souls 3 engine along with a rather impressive amount of custom bosses and such. The demo is already quite substantial, and I think this mod deserves more exposure :)

All the big Souls mods would be pretty interesting.