Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

Are there any subtitled video LPs going on right now other than Edmond Dantes' metro? I binge watched his last light LP and I'm looking for more LPs I can watch with the sound low or off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

This'll keep me set for the next week or so, thanks!

I have never completed an LP but I'd love to do Death Road to Canada in the current climate. I'm not sure if I can pull it off. It would have to be video, which I can kinda sorta do but not very well, but I'm about as vocally interesting as a soup cracker, so I'd have to subtitle it (and again something I kinda sorta know how to do but not very well) or get an interesting commentator. Anybody else ever been in this position?

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

Edmond Dantes posted:

Well you could always try my Inside LP. :v: (I finally get to toot my own horn! :toot:)

I've gorged on all of your LPs and they are delicious. Including the Metro update you did today!

quote:

I'm not making an argument for subs over voice, mind, just oversharing how I ended up doing them. I'd say try out a couple things to find your "voice"? Record some footage, then try recording some voiced commentary for it (or do it live) and see how you like it, then try getting some subs in.

I think I asked around about subtitled LPs in 2018 because there's an unlisted video on my YouTube channel titled "Wayward subtitle test" without any subtitles on it. :v: Maybe I even asked you, who knows. But if I try again, I'll send you a message.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

Did anyone ever do a subtitled video LP of Limbo? The one on the archive isn't. Was kinda hoping Edmond Dantes did one, but if they did, I can't find it.