Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gilgamesh255
Aug 15, 2015

Zyxyz posted:

I remember enjoying what I played of the Wii's own bargain-bin Tales lookalike Arc Rise Fantasia back in the day but never quite finished it, would be neat to see what I missed via an LP!

:yossame:

That said, I also wouldn't mind an LP of the first Star Ocean, or Star Ocean 3.

Edited to make my requests stand out more.

Gilgamesh255 fucked around with this message at 01:58 on Jun 18, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gilgamesh255
Aug 15, 2015
I don't suppose anyone would be willing to LP Shadow Madness, an old PS1 RPG? The old LP got nuked due to... unfortunate circumstances.

Gilgamesh255
Aug 15, 2015

Rocket Baby Dolls posted:

I'm slowly working my way through SSLP's, they've become my bedtime reading material.

I recently finished the Betrayal series by PurpleXVI and they were very enjoyable. Krondor was an RPG that a game I always enjoyed but always faltered at so it was interesting to see it played out as well as see the whole game played through with a fine-toothed comb.

Antara on the other hand was another kettle of fish, a not-sequel that was developed and released in 1997 for Windows 3.1.... for some reason. It was very interesting to see this all play out after its development following Betrayal.

Both LPs are interesting enough for their content, but the added humour and the attention to detail with handling the games add even more to them.

Betrayal At Krondror
Betrayal in Antara

I've moved on to the Quest For Glory by Bobbin Threadbare. I'm halfway through the second game and it's been good reading so far. It's a series that I missed when I was in my youth and has been sat untouched in my library for a number of years. I'm not sure that I'd have the patience for them now but like the Betrayal series, they've been interesting to read from this perspective.

Yeah, you can't really go wrong with Bobbin Threadbare's stuff. Heck, he's the reason I got an account here in the first place.

Gilgamesh255
Aug 15, 2015
I'd like someone to do a screenshot LP of For A Vast Future. Apparently, it's fairly short, being around 8 hours long, and it's available for PC and the Switch.

Basically, it's an RPG with Gameboy aesthetics, set in the aftermath of a wartorn land. I found it fun enough myself, and would like to see what others would think of it and if there's anything I missed in my playthrough.