Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OddHaberdasher
Jan 21, 2016
I would like to request a Let's Play of Heaven Will Be Mine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OddHaberdasher
Jan 21, 2016
I have come with two requests, if it please you.

The first is for a Let's Play of Zero Escape: Zero Time Dilemma, because there are already quality Let's Plays of the other two in the Zero Escape trilogy, and it's always nice to complete a set.

In light of Robotics;Notes ELITE (the third Science Adventure VN) coming to the West some time this year, I'd also like to request a Let's Play of the first VN in the Science Adventure series Chaos;Head. After all, we already have an LP for the second VN, Steins;Gate.

Note: Edited original request for the sake of brevity.

OddHaberdasher fucked around with this message at 09:33 on Mar 9, 2020

OddHaberdasher
Jan 21, 2016
I'd like to request a new Steins;Gate Let's Play, one with a more up-to-date and accurate translation.

OddHaberdasher
Jan 21, 2016

Artix posted:

Should I take this to mean you want to see Steins;Gate Elite? Or is there another, more up-to-date translation?

What I mean is, the Steins;Gate Let's Play in the Archive is from when there were only fan translations available. There is missing content (in the form of TIPS explaining certain terminology) and mistakes (such as rendering Luka as Ruka).

I am requesting a new Let's Play, that doesn't have these flaws. I would prefer an LP of the original (not Elite), but I don't mind too much either way.

OddHaberdasher
Jan 21, 2016
Perhaps Egomaniac's Forbidden Siren LP (or at least, the original one)?

I've only watched the 2006 version, not the re-do they made in 2016, but the commentary was pretty unobtrusive. I wouldn't call it 'sparse', but it's fairly easy (especially in the longer videos) to get absorbed into the atmosphere and realize that you weren't even absorbing their commentary. Granted, watching that LP means you have to deal with the visual standards of the time, but I felt that it enhanced the experience.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OddHaberdasher
Jan 21, 2016
Now that the Committee of Zero has released a fan patch to fix the official localization's egregious errors (imagine mistranslating the name of the MC from the first game, lol), I'd like to request a Let's Play of Robotics;Notes ELITE.